Enzo: Hi, HellØ

I rubbed my thumb over the screen that showed a smiling Ivan hugging his sister, Nicki. He sent this picture a year ago and never sent anything ever since. I smiled, sadly, at how happy Ivan was in Virginia while I was a sad puppy who was waiting for his owner to come back home and showered him with hugs and kisses. Ivan wasn't the type to do that but I wanted his warmth, I wanted him here with me.

I tried calling, texting, faxing, but nothing. I tried the mind bonding, where we could talk in each other's mind, but that was out of the question when Ivan didn't mark me. It was like he disappeared. I knew he wasn't dead because the bond was in the air, not as strong as it was before, but if he died, I would have been in extreme pain, howling in agony.

I turned my phone off and placed it on the table, rubbing a hand over my tired face, looking around the house and sighing, wishing someone ask me how was everything.

Luka was in school and Zev was somewhere, probably in a random bar. Most of the pack members were at work and the teens were at work. It was Zev and I the only adults and Alphas that controlled the Blood Horizon after the teen's parents left them in an "orphanage". In other words, the teen Werewolves left their sons (some daughters but they found their mates quickly and left) with us and ran away.

Zev thought it was bad idea taking "Omegas" in our pack but I ignored him. I was doing this for them and Ivan because Ivan would have done the same, he likes to help the need.

Being bored, I turned on my phone and checked any messages from Luka. Luka would text me from time to time, worried about my health and existence. He was a lot better; his grades were average and he had a small amount of friends. He had nightmares about his mate's death but I told him when four year passes or when he heals his heart, his mate would be happy for him. I was probably more happy for him than Ivan being in Virginia and training to be a Warrior.

I saw Zev

I growled in annoyance, pressing the screen keyboard hard enough to create a crack.

Is he drunk? I texted back.

A soft ringtone played before I checked my phone again.

Yeah...he's saying Jay over nd over

I quickly grabbed my keys and wallet off the counter and jogged the door, fixing my black hair and rubbing the dirt out of my eyes. I fixed my shirt and dusted off my pants. I had to at least look decent before I went out.

~~~~

"My head feels like it's falling," Zev whined and placed his head on the table. Luka patted Zev's back and shook his head, a frown on his face. I rolled my eyes and continued to eat my lunch, chewing in irritation and swallowing my water in big gulps.

"Eat slowly, Enzo," Luka said and sent a fiery glare at me. I rolled my eyes again and chewed and swallowed slowly. Zev lifted his head and blew out his greasy hair out of his eyes. He had dark circles around his eyes, his hair longer, almost like a teen boy hair cut, and a bread that made him look like a old man.

"You look like a drug dealer," I announced.

Zev growled, snatching a piece of bacon out of my plate. "And you look like a pussy."

I gripped the glass of water tightly, making a crack. Zev smirked smugly, chewing on the piece of bacon and wiped his greasy hand on his pants.

"Anyways," Luka started, "Zev why were you around? I thought you were at the bar."

"I came to see you," Zev mumbled.

"Why?"

"What, I can't see you or anything?"