Ivan: The Art of Magic

Luka was fidgeting when we stepped inside my school. It was a difficult task going back home, sneak into my bedroom and change clothes, and sneak back out and try to leave things that didn't look touched. And I tried to do that without being late to school. I didn't succeed.

        Anyways, I was dreading the idea of going to school and leaving Jayden with a punch of Werewolves but I had to put my trust in them so they could heal him. But what Enzo told me about Jayden's health, I don't know what to think or do. I should be doing something, anything to open his eyes and have his neck the same. How could Enzo tell me he's dying when his neck was healing a bit? Was something else inside him? Could he be turning in to a Werewolf?

        I sighed through my nose. I hope to God he isn't. Luka was tapping his foot nervously and he was biting his bottom lip, looking around, but mostly looking over his shoulder. I placed my hand on his shoulder and he jumped.

        "Hey, it's okay. We're in a school. Not much Werewolves are here, but they don't start anything, unless you touch their mate," I said lowly and carefully so no one could hear us.

        "That's the problem. If they find out about me, they'll kick my ass. A Rogue shouldn't be in school," Luka whispered.

        "You're not a Rogue or an Omega, you're a Werewolf who wants an education."

        Luka looked up as we walked down the hallway. A few people stared at us with questionable eyes, wondering who's the new kid and why he's walking with me. I'm not a loner or emo but people do think I'm a bit weird because I hang out with Jayden.

        "Why are you helping me? Most Humans would leave me for dead," Luka said.

        I glanced at him. "Like I said, I have a soft spot for children. If only I knew about the punishments for Rogues and Omegas, I would have helped you earlier."

        "Help me?"

        "I help people, Werewolves or Humans, who need a place to sleep, eat, and shower. It makes me...happy to help others who didn't ask for help."

        Luka chuckled when we stopped at the main office. I raised an eyebrow at his reaction. Luka shoved his hands in his pockets and gave me a small smirk. "No wonder Enzo and Alexander are on your ass. Not because you can see us, but because you're a twink...and a Warrior."

        I felt my face turn red when he said twink. I had to control my anger. Not a lot of people call me a twink but it seems like a regular thing for Werewolves to call me a twink.

        "Why the hell does everyone think I'm a twink? I'm not even gay!" I screamed. A few people stopped walking and looked at me with confused looks. I glared at them and Luka's smirk widen. He walked inside the main office and I followed him with a frown on my face.

        I walked up to a random person, who was near the door, and asked politely, "Hey, a new student is here. His name is Lyndon Chains."

        A man with glasses looked up as he chewed his bubblegum. He raised an eyebrow and said snobby, "What kind of name is that? Is that even a real name?" I bit back a snappy remark. "Yes, it's a real name so please search it."

        The man rolled his eyes and typed away on his computer. I looked at Luka and he was holding back a laugh. I was going to say something when the man voice interrupted me.

        "There's no "London Chains" here. It's either he doesn't exist or you're playing a prank on me. I will have to call the principle for this."