Chapter 06: The Fall of Trost (Part 03)

Previously on Attack on Titan

Armin
"What is this hell? For the longest time I thought myself one with the darkness, now it is clear that I vastly overestimated my powers. How could this be!? I was raised in misery and taught from early on that the world was cruel. Only two allies came to my assistance in my moment of need. Though they were pawns I promise to dedicate entire kingdoms to them once this world fell under my grasp. Now one of them is gone, my dark tendrils failed to protect him from the harsh realities if this world. Perhaps I am not the chosen one. Perhaps.. I am just another failed prophet."

Hannah
"Armin help me save Franz!!"

Armin
"Hanna.. He's dead."

Titan (Y/n)
"Yea but you guys aren't!? let's get out of here!!"

Armin
"Let me go!! what!? Myfuckingbladebroke!? How!?

Titan (Y/n)
"Ultra-hardened stone-like skin son!! See you!"

Merchant
"Damn you all! Don't you know your my slaves!? That's the beauty of capitalism! "

Crowd
"Oh yeah!? Well we happen to be socialist. So we're not gonna take your abuse. Carl explain the principles of Marxism to him!"

Carl
"Well you see. In a class-based society.-"

Merchant
"You wanna know what's it's like to bang a Polynesian hooker on a rug msd of endangered species and pire sin? Fuck your class-based society. I murder activist for breakfast. You know who I am filthy commie? I'm rich Uncle Shickle Bags. You know who bought the food you eat? I did. You know who bought the air your breathing!? Brr I did. I make more money than GOD. I created you. I own your life. I win your family. I even own your shitty dog. Now do your job and make them push. That there's the power of money!"

Mikasa
"My friends are dying out there so you can evacuate and you're holding everyone up. I have loved ones fighting for you."

Merchant
"Look at all the fucks I give. "

Mikasa
"How can you-"

Merchant
"Bitch. Don't talk back to me. I have the power of money. I own you ."

Mikasa
"Sorry. Did you just say you OWN me? "

Merchant
"Thaaats kinda my schtick."

Merchant
"You're not the first person to try and claim ownership over my life. Would you like to know what happened to them? "

Merchant
"I'm an aging capitalist, you don't wanna fuck with me when I'm wearing this suit. It gives me plus 5 in violence and misogyny."

Mikasa
"Funny I see it. I'm the one wielding a sword. Yiure the one without body guards. So you better hope that suit is all it's cracked up to be. Cause I only roll natural 20's"

Merchant
"Unafair!! Bbbbloated dice! Zoom eyes Wait! B- Br- I yield. You win."

Random woman
"Thank you for saving us and teaching us a valuable economic lesson."