Chapter 02: The Training Corps

Previously on Attack on Titan

"Embrace the power of the Armored Titan with wisdom, courage, and the desire for a future free from oppression. May your steps be guided by the memories of our fallen comrades and the hope for a brighter tomorrow. Protect the people of this land from those who would do them harm. Be their Guardian."

An Eldian boy named (Y/n) inherits the power of the Armored Titan from his mentor and father figure. With the power he also carries memories from the previous holders of the Titan, which reveal themselves over time.

Almost immediately after he used the power to combat another person with the power of a Titan, in the ensuing fight he fought for humanity by delaying the invasion of pure Titans

Almost immediately after he used the power to combat another person with the power of a Titan, in the ensuing fight he fought for humanity by delaying the invasion of pure Titans. An action which saved many, many lives. Though the boy's heart still aches for the people who suffered in the initial attack.

With the first of the three walls protecting humanity compromised, those living in it's territory had to be relocated within the second wall, Maria. (Y/n) continues his mission to protect the People within the walls and enrolled within the military, spending years mastering the power of the Armored and pushing back the Titans.

[==----==----==]
(A Fan-Fiction )
[-----<>-----]
By Author COOLTBELL

----
(Based on/ Inspired by )
----

•Attack on Titan by Hajime Isayama

•A Slap on Titan by Tomandre
-
May I present

-

[=====[----------] =====]Guardian of Paradis(AOT X MALE READER) [=====[----------] =====]

Guardian of Paradis
(AOT X MALE READER)
[=====[----------] =====]

(Y/n) stood in a blazing, dry environment surrounded by people he didn't know and with a pissed-off slender drill sergeant screaming at them. So he was having a fairly normal day by Paradis standards.