Pilot

[Ava Collins is the younger sister to Finn Collins and is considered one of the best archers on the Ark. Her and Finn only had each other growing up as their parents were absent most of their life. When Ava started archery at the age of 16 she caught the attention of Bellamy Blake who was immediatly drawn to her and would make sure all his guard posts would be when she was practicing her archery.

The two had grown close when he would be the guard on duty and share small talk time to time and shortly she was introduced to Octavia where the two became inseparable but everything had changed the night of the dance where bellamy was unable to state how he felt about Ava as he was afraid. Unfortunatly for him John Murphy had asked ava for a dance and the two became a couple shortly after and bellamy had to live a life of regret of not taking a risk of admitting his feelings.

Now ava, john, octavia and finn are being sent to earth with the rest of the juveniles on the Ark and things are not always as they seem

[present]

[ava wakes up in what appears to be a drop ship and sees finn next to her]

ava: finn

finn: aves...you ok

ava: i think so..

[a screen then turns on and Jaha appears on it]

Chancellor Jaha (via TV screen): Prisoners of The Ark, hear me now. You've been given a second chance, and as your Chancellor, it is my hope that you see this as not just a chance for you, but a chance for all of us, indeed for mankind itself. We have no idea what is waiting for you down there. If the odds of survival were better, we would've sent others. Frankly, we're sending you because your crimes have made you expendable.

Random Prisoner: Your dad is a dick, Wells.

[finn then ejects him out of his seat and starts to float as ava giggles]

Chancellor Jaha: If, however, you do survive, those crimes will be forgiven, your records wiped clean. The drop site has been chosen carefully. Before the last war, Mount Weather was a millitary base built within a mountain. It was to be stocked with enough non-perishables to sustain 300 people for up to two years. No one ever made it there. Because we spare you no food, or water, or medicine, I cannot stress strongly enough, that Mount Weather is life.

Prisoners: Spacewalk bandit strikes again.

ava: Go, Finn!

Finn (to Wells): Your dad floated me, after all.

Wells: You should strap in before the parachutes deploy.

Clarke: Hey, you two, stay put if you want to live.

Chancellor Jaha: You must locate those supplies immediately.

Finn (to Clarke): Hey, you're the traitor who's been in solitary for a year.

[the dropship then crashes to the ground]

Monty: Listen. No machine hum.

Jasper: Whoa. That's a first.

[ava then unbuckles herself and walks near the middle of the dropship]

Clarke: Finn, is he breathing?

Male: The outer door is on the lower level. Let's go.

Clarke: No. We can't just open the doors.

Bellamy: Hey, just back it up, guys.

Clarke: Stop. The air could be toxic.

Bellamy: If the air is toxic, we're all dead, anyway.

[ava then spots octavia]