Missing You

(WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS GONNA GET SILLY 😭 -masturbation+suggestive thoughts warning-)

Aether:

Almost a few days have passed since I was sick. I've returned back to school, but it wasn't the same. Xiao and his family left town for a vacation and he's still absent because of it..
I started noticing how much I missed just seeing him everyday, and the more I missed him the more I thought about all the moments we've spent together.
"Young man are you even listening to the lesson?"
I looked up from my desk and saw Ms. Jean looking down at me with her arms crossed, I rubbed the back of my neck and awkwardly smiled at her.
"Sorry Ms. Jean.."
She sighed and nodded, then went back up to the front of the classroom and continued her lesson.
My following classes were no different, all I could think of was Xiao.. I missed him so much.
At dismissal I met up with Lumine and we began walking home.
"What's wrong? You've been zoning out all day and seem upset"
Lumine said to me as we walked. I blushed and looked down at the floor, stepping over the cracks as I walked.
"I can't stop thinking about Xiao.. I miss him"
Lumine laughed and then once she was done teasing me with her laughter she sighed and smiled.
"Then just text him, or call him. I'm sure he'd answer if it was from you"
"Hmm.. I didn't think of that, I'll try"
When we got home I went to my room and tried texting Xiao

Me: how's your vacation going?

He responded a few minutes later

Xiao: it's alright ig, how's school?

Me: boring, when r u coming back

Xiao: Saturday, so in two days

Me: 😞

I sat in my bed and stared at the ceiling.. so many thoughts were running through my mind, but they all had one thing in common- Xiao.
After a while my imagination got the hold of me though and I began subconsciously playing fake scenarios with Xiao in my mind, I wasn't complaining though.
In one we were walking together and talking, in another we hugged, and then in another we kissed.. that one had me kicking my legs and giggling like a little girl... But eventually they progressed, each time becoming more and more intimate.
I shut my eyes and pictured Xiao shirtless.. then shot them open and blushed madly, what is wrong with me!?
I tried to force other thoughts into my mind to clear those out but it wouldn't work, the made up images wouldn't leave my mind.. and the more I thought of them the weirder I felt.
A tightening sensation was in my pants and I nervously applied a little pressure by squeezing my thighs together to try and stop it before it got worse.. however that didn't work, it tightened more and I felt myself getting harder by the moment until my dick was completely erect.. I whimpered at the strange and uncomfortable feeling in my pants, I knew how to fix it but I'd never actually done it before...
I hesitated but slowly unbuttoned my pants then pulled them down along with my boxers, my dick sprung up like a spring and I blushed awkwardly.
I carefully placed my hands along my length, which wasn't very impressive, and nervously began stroking it, rubbing it up and down slowly.. the sensation was good but not pleasant enough.
I moved my hands faster, leaning my head back as I masturbated.. it seemed the more speed, the better it felt... So I went even faster.
My eyes rolled back and my legs twitched as an odd feeling grew in my lower stomach, even still I kept up the pace.
"Mmph.. ngh~..."
I moaned and whimpered as I played with myself, arching my back more with every wave of pleasure.
"X-xiao..~ aghh..."
The feeling in my stomach turned into a cramping pain and then- warm white cum shot out the slit of my tip.. causing me to let out one last groan and then lay limply as I panted.
"Fuck.."
I forced myself to get up and put my clothes back on, then I removed my sheets and put new ones on.. carefully taking the cum covered ones to the laundry room and stuffing them in the wash before rushing back to my room and blushing at the realization of what I'd just done.
I hugged my pillow shyly and snuggled with it until I fell asleep since I was left exhausted after finishing up.

(ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER IM SORRY BUT HOPEFULLY YALL HORNY PPL ARE SOMEWHAT SATISFIED 😭🫶)