A Sleepover

Xiao POV:

should I wake him? It feels so wrong to, why do I even care?
I sighed and picked him up, carrying him over to my bed bridal style.. he's still just as light as he was before, I wonder if he gets enough to eat at home, come to think of it I've never even seen him eat at school.. what am I thinking, this is none of my business.
I laid him down on my bed and pulled the blanket over him.
He looks so peaceful, I didn't know it was possible for a person to sleep so beautifully.. do friends usually think of eachother this way? Am I even his friend?
I turned off my room light and closed the door behind me as I went to go look for my father.
"Dad?"
"Yes Xiao?"
"Aether fell asleep, what should I do?"
"Wake him?"
"I don't want to"
"Well I don't mind if he sleeps here tonight, he seems like a great kid, but I have no way of contacting his parents to get their permission"
"Alright.. I think I might know how"
Father nodded and I went back to my room and grabbed Aether's phone.
Thank the archons he has no password, now I just have to look for a contact that says 'mom' or 'dad'.. this feels wrong being on his phone without permission but at least he can get some rest
I don't see anyone who might be his parents, is it possible he doesn't have any? There's one listed 'Uncle Dain', maybe that's his guardian.. it's not worth risking, atleast I know Lumine is his sister so I'll just text her.

Me: This is Xiao, Aether fell asleep. Is it alright if he spends the night here, I don't want to wake him.

💫Lumine💫: yeah ofc! I can drop off some clothes for him if you're comfortable sending your address

Me: sure, it's ***********

💫Lumine💫: Alright I'll have my uncle drive me, be there soon

Well I guess that's that, Aether's spending the night tonight.

---------------------------------------

Lumine POV:

"UNCLE DAIN CAN YOU DRIVE ME SOMEWHERE REALLY QUICK!?"
"Where is it that you're so excited about going to?"
"ok sooo Aether has a crush on the boy he's working on his project with anddd he fell asleep at his house and so the boy asked if he can spend the night there!! That's okay right?"
"Yes that's fine, good for him. But why do you need to go?"
"To drop off his clothes for tomorrow, pleaseeee"
"Fine fine, go grab them and meet me in the car"
"YES!!"

I rushed to Aether's room and grabbed an outfit I knew he'd like and his pajamas, then ran to the car and got in.
"Here's the address!!"
"Alright alright calm down"
I felt so happy for my brother!! I could hardly contain my excitement the whole drive there.
finally we arrived and I got out of the car with Aether's clothes, then approached the front door and rang the doorbell.
Xiao and two tall men answered the door, one had orange hair and bright blue ocean eyes, while the other had long black and brown hair with gemstone amber eyes.
"Hi, these are Aether's clothes"
"Thanks"
"Thank you ma'am"
"No problem, thank you so much for letting him sleep here"
"It's our pleasure"
"Thanks again! Bye!"
---------------------------------------
Xiao's POV:

Lumine left and I closed the front door
"So that's his sister huh?"
"Yeah"
"How nice"
I left my dads and went back to my room. Lumine handed me two separate outfits, one seemed to be night clothes and the other was for school tomorrow.. but how's he going to change into his pajamas? He's asleep. My cheeks (not the booty ones 😟) went bright red while I tried to I forced the odd thoughts out of my mind. There's no way I'm going to change him! He can change if he wakes up..
It's already 7pm, I should get in the shower. I grabbed a towel and went to the bathroom to shower.
I turned on the water and got in right away, I washed my body, then scrubbed my hair and got out to dry myself off.
Then I wrapped the towel around my waist and went back to my room.
Thankfully I have a walk-in closet so I can change there but even then in Aether woke up right when I'm trying to close the door he'd still see me in only a towel.. the thought made my stomach feel odd and my face tingled. I quickly rushed into my closet and shut the door to avoid that scenario from happening. I got dressed in my night clothes and stared at my bed. It's not weird to be sleeping in a bed with someone else right? I mean it's not like we're doing something bad.. I walked to the other side of my bed and laid down. I turned my phone on and scrolled through social media until I got bored and turned it off so I could sleep.
---------------------------------------
Aether POV:

I opened my eyes to see I was in a dark pitch black room, eventually my eyes adjusted and I realized I was still in Xiao's room
Wait but I was asleep? Am I in Xiao's bed!? I looked to my side and saw Xiao sleeping on the pillow next to me, my heart began racing and my face was flushed with pink hues.
I sat up and looked around some more, when did I even fall asleep?
"your clothes are on the nightstand, you can change in the closet or change in here, your choice, I won't watch"
AAAGH HES AWAKE!? wait my clothes? Did he have someone bring them or something? I got out of the bed and grabbed them then headed to his closet and got dressed, and went back to laying down beside Xiao
Is this another dream? If it is.. I don't mind it all that much.. I smiled warmly and then shut my eyes again, goodnight Xiao

(It's not smut but technically they're sleeping with each other 💔)