Epilogue- Yes!

Ok guys last chapter I hope you enjoy and PLEASE read the A/n in the end. Also I want to know if I make a sequel how many of you would read it? Comment 'K&B' If you would read it, I love you guys and all your Comments/Votes! LYGSM!

It has been four years since my father has died, the funeral went well and the day except the fact that I cried till 5:30 am and have missed a lot of school cause of that, Jordan has gotten married to a guy named Ricky who is friends with kian and Jc, Alex got married to a girl name Leah and moved to New Jersey but we still talk. Jake is now 19 and has a girlfriend named Linda. I am now 21 and me and Kian are still dating he kept his promise and hasn't hurt me. One day everything changed and I couldn't be more happier.
Kian walked in the house and walked in the kitchen where I was getting coffee.
"Hey babe!" Kian said as he leaned down to kiss me.
"Hey!" I said, he smiled, grinning from ear to ear.
"What's up?" I asked
"This!" He said, he got on one knee and pulled out a little red velevet box, I gasped and covered my mouth with my hands.
"Bethany, I have liked you since the third grade but then you moved and I couldn't tell you cause I was to shy and I thought if I bullied you it would show some kind of emotion, then you came back Junior year and my feelings came back, I thought if I went back to bullying you it would make me not like you, but I was wrong,"
"Like always" I said giggling
"Hey! No I'm not always wrong, let me finish, when I kissed you when you were walking somewhere I thought you would get the hint, but you didn't, and I went back to bullying but that was a HUGE! mistake and I'm so sorry, and after these past few years,"
"Four!" I corrected him he laughed and continued
"Four years," he smiled "my feelings got stronger and that's why I'm here right now, Bethany Lynn Ren I love you will you marry me?" He asked by now I had tears in my eyes.
"Yes!" I smiled.
"What was that I couldn't hear you?" He teased.
"Yes!!" I said a little louder
"Yes what?"
"YES KIAN LAWLEY I WILL MARRY YOU!" I laughed
"Good, you didn't really have a choice" he laughed and hugged me.
"I love you Bethany!"
"I love you too Kian!" I said and kissed him.
Three months later me and kian got married. A year after we got married we had twins a boy and a girl, my sons name is Jai and my daughters name is Leh-Ann, Kian named Jai and I named Leh-Ann.
---------
Hey guys hoped you liked this chapter and book like I said in a few chapter ago you if miss my writing (You Probably Won't) I'm still writing a whole lot of Fanfics like Magcon Boys, more O2l, One Direction, WeeklyChris, Ethan and Grayson Dolan, 5sos, ect... And if Want me to write a sequel to it (which you probably don't but that's OK) then I will (Comment K&B if you want a sequel? K&B stands for Kian And Bethany you probably guessed) . But check out my other books and tell me if you want a sequel! Well Bue✌ love you guys and thanks for over 3k on this book love ya Guys. Till next time...