"Car Crash?!"

"They, Your father uhm d-," the guy started.
"What the hell is going on with my Dad and brother?!" I said getting annoyed.
"Your Father d-died-"
"What?," I said chocked feeling a lump in my throat and tears stinging my eyes "how? What about my brother?!"
"He died in a car crash, but your brother survived, I'm so sorry for your lost" he said.
"Uhm, w-were is my brother?" I chocked out feeling a few tears run down my cheek.
"He is at Emmanuel hospital"
"T-thanks" I stuttered and hung up.
"What's wrong?" Kian asked seeing that I had tears, but he wiped them away.
"M-my father died," I cryed and stood up "I have to go see my brother in the hospital"
"Im so sorry Bethany, Want me to come?" Kian asked
"N-no I should be fine," I hugged him "i'll see you later?"
"Yeah, just text me if you need a ride home" he smiled and hugged back. I let go and walked to the hospital.

I walked in the hospital and walked to the lady at the desk.
"Hello how may I help you?" She asked her bright blue eyes meeting my own dull blue eyes.
"Uhm I'm here to see a Jake Ren" I said looking at the wooden floor.
"Room 203 second floor" she said looking away from the computer and looked towards the hall telling me I need to go that way.
"Thanks" I mumbled as she gave me a slight smile.
I made my way to the elevator I pressed the up arrow and waited for it to open. It opened I walked in and pressed the button that said '2' and waited to go up.

199, 200, 201, 202, 203! I knocked before walking in. I looked at jake who was laying there watching TV.
"Hey Jake" I whispered trying not to be loud.
"Hey Beth!!" He said smiling a little. I walked over to him and hugged him tightly.
"What's wrong beth?" He asked. Did they not tell him?
"Didn't you hear about dad?" I asked
"No!, what?!, is he ok?!, what happened?!" Jake asked.
"He-He died Jake" I said looking down trying not to cry again "he died in the car crash" by now Jake had tears in his bright green eyes.
"What?!" Jakes voice cracked
"This can not be true! This is a dream right?"
"I Really wish it was but its not" I said, tears falling down my cheeks, by now jake was crying hard I hugged him again and we cried together.
It was 12:30 am and jake and I were sitting talking about all the good memories with dad and some with mom and dad.
"I miss him Bethany" he said
"I know me too"
"I didn't even get to say goodbye or that I love him" he cried
"I know me neither"
"Can I go home?" He asked
"I'm not sure, call in the nurse" I said looking at the thing that calls the nurse.
He called in the nurse and she said he could go home. We got his stuff and walked out.
Once we got home Jake walked to his room.
"Night Jake love you" I said as he walked in his room and I went in mine, I changed my clothes and layed in my bed thinking about all the good times. Eventually I fell asleep.
-------------
Hey guys hoped you enjoyed because I put a lot of effort into this chapter. Ok so this story is one chapter away to being over so that means next chapter and it's over I'm sorry I love you guys and if you have had any losses in you're family recently or not I'm sorry for you're lost, love you and I'll see you next chapter. Bue✌