Telling Alex

"Hey Beth stop pulling me please, Why are you frustrated?" Alex said "Why are you mad at kian?"

"I'll tell you later, im sorry alex." I said letting go of Alex's arm.

"It's fine, why are you mad at kian?" He asked

"Because he's was my bully and still is he's bullied me since we were in Kindergarten till 3rd graded then I moved from California and now im back and im getting bullied again" I sighed.

"Beth Im so sorry!" He said and embraced me in a hug.

"Alex....Can't......Breath..." I laughed in to his chest since he was 6"1 and I was 5"4.

"Sorry!" He said backing away.

"It's fine..... you smell good" I smiled.

"Thanks, you to" he smiled shyly.

I smiled back and we walked to Jordan who has been there for at least 30 minutes. Once I got back to the table she looked like she was about to leave.

"Where were you?!" She asked "and who is this?".

"I Kind of bumped into kian and blah blah, this is Alex" I smiled.

"Oh, Alex? I've never heard of him" she said looking at Alex weirdly.

"He goes to our school, he Likes to be to himself" I said.

"Oh,... Well hi Alex" she faked a smile.

'Why does she not like him? He's funny, kind, Cute, and smart.' I thought.

"Well Beth I have to go home my mom needs help with stuff, want me to drive you back? Or is Alex gonna?" She asked.

"Uhmmm..." I said and looked at Alex.

"I'll take her home" he smiled and looked at me.

"Bye!" Jordan said and left.

After about 20 minutes of walking around the mall we decided to go watch a movie.

"What movie?" Alex asked.

"Insurgent?" I asked.

"Of course!" He said "I've always wanted to see it."

"Same!" I said as we got the tickets.

We walked in the theater after we got popcorn and something to drink. We sat at the very top and soon everyone came in and the movie began.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Hey guys I know its been a while but I kinda am busy with school and stuff but hope you like it if you do vote, comment, share, and follow if you want more..... anyways thanks love you guys and thanks for 100 and a little over reads anyways bye :* next update soon peace :)