𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚📍
𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐤

I've been at this hospital for about 4 hours now, i was waiting on news back from india but nobody ever came.

As i got on my phone i scrolled for about another 15 minutes until i heard a nurse coming.

"Family of India Cox!" the nurse called out and i got up fast.

"Right here!" i said to the nurse as she smiled and nodded.

"Me too!" i heard a familiar voice call out and i turned around for it to be zaymir.

I didnt wanna try anything right now since it's a serious moment and this a hospital don't got time to be dealing with this now.

I just shook my head and followed the nurse up to her room. Once we made it to her room i noticed india was sleep and connected to multiple cords.

"Okay, india has suffered multiple injuries and a couple broken bones as such as foot, wrist, and a tore acl. Due to these injuries india is now in a semi coma" the nurse said

The information she gave me was just sad and heart breaking. India never deserved to get treated like this and come to the thought i know mine is beating on him.

Just wait i got something for his ass. "is my girlfriend going to be okay?" i heard mir ask

"she should be but in the meantime we would do the best we can to keep her alive and breathing well" the nurse said.

"okay thanks i'm out" he said.

I got up and went followed mir to his car. Once we made it outside i punched him right in his jaw.

"yoo what the fuck" mir said trying to get up but i made sure his bitch ass stayed down.

"how yo pussy ass like getting beaten on now huh nigga" i said punching him, then i bent down to the point we were face to face.

" if you ever in yo life beat or punch on her again im gon be the one making sure you not breathing" i told him.

I got up and went back into the hospital to say bye to india even though she couldn't hear a word i was saying.

Once i made it to her room i grabbed a chair a pulled it closer to her.

"hey india it's me durk, i found out mir was beating on you but i made sure he would never do that again. You not gon constantly keep getting treated like this and i know it's hard for you cause if i didn't have the strength to fight back ion even know what i would do knowaimsayin but look i just want to say i love you and would forever do even though we ain together you still got a place in my heart ionevenknowhy but ima be back tommorow hope you get out this la come lil girl" i said getting up placing a kiss on her forehead.

I then left making sure i had everything then headed to my babymommas house to pick up my kids.

Yes i got kids mf but ian with my babymomma so we basically co-parenting and it's doing good.

I blasted my la playlist as i made my way to my babymomma crib. Once i pulled up i called her to let her know i was outside.

About 3 minutes later my kids came out and did some skips to the car.

"hey daddy" angelo and bella said in unison.

"hey daddy baby's y'all hungry?" i asked them and they replied no.

I let them pick a song to play before we make it back home and they each took turns.

About 23 minutes later we made it home and i made sure they both took a shower first.

After they was done i let them play for a while as i focused on writing a new song. I wanted it to be dedicated to india but not mainly about her.

I don't think on posting it right now so i'll focus on another song to write for my new album Loyal Bros 2.

After i finished writing about 3 songs i took a very long shower then checked on the kids seeing they was both sleep in their own rooms.

Gave them each a goodnight kiss and tucked them in bed before turning their lamps off and heading out.

I watched a couple instagram reels before falling asleep.

=========================================================================

I know this chapter short but it's smt at least for rn.

can't believe india in a coma but i def saw it coming.

REMEMBER TO VOTEE AND SHARE PLEASEE!!!