𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂📍

𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂 𝑹𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒆

I woke up and got out bed lightly not trying to wake him up.

After i got out bed i put on my house slippers and went into the bathroom to do my hygiene.

I took my 25 minute shower and then put on my versace robe zaymir got me for my birthday.

I brushed my face and applied my cerave moisturizer and cleanser and washed my face with cold water then used my tea tree oil.

After i finished putting on my acne products i washed my face with the cold face towel then left out the washroom to make breakfast.

Zaymir was still sleeping do i kept quiet and made my way downstairs.

Zaymir always think he can get a 5star meal but he don't deserve but i always treat him.

About 10 minutes into me cooking zaymir came downstairs all in his phone.

I wanted to go and be nosy but ian got time to be getting hit just for me being dumb and not minding my business.

After I finished cooking i plated up his food made sure the eggs was warm as i took out the orange juice and the maple syrup.

I took out a glass cup and then rinsed it as i poured in the orange juice into his cup and the maple syrup on his waffles.

I sat his food on the island and motioned for him to come eat since he was already looking back in the kitchen.

He came and sat down but as soon as i stated eating this dude gotta be picky and blow me.

"bro is this orange juice, ion want ts give me apple juice tf" he said as i just nodded about to dump out the orange juice in the sink until he stopped me.

"aye girl we don waste shi around here you gon drink that or ima beatchomfass" he said making me make a face at him but quickly fixing it befo he say sum.

I just walked back to my seat as i poured the orange juice in my cup and went to rinse the cup out so i can pour his apple juice as the whole time he just mugged the hell outta me.

I wanted to hurry up and eat cause my eggs was gon get cold and he wasn't gon let me warm them.

As i rushed pouring his apple juice i brung it to him and i made a mistake and tripped and hit my toe on the island making me waste the apple juice on him  making him get mad as hell and i was not gon be surprised if i got a ass whooping.

"bruh WHAT THE FUCK INDIA you did ts cs you ain wan do it stand right there" he said rushing upstairs.

He then came back downstairs with a paddle and a damn leather belt he rushed up to me and started breathing the shi outta me.

I felt so numb i didn't even feel the pain anymore i'm used to it now. He needs therapy frl but anyways.

"You did ts on purpose you stupid ass hoe get the fuck up go clean up" he said yelling at me gripping my arm pushing me towards the stairs.

I went upstairs and stripped out my clothes and took a bath this time since i was already clean needed to just wash myself.

I sat in the water until it turned cold for about 35 minutes and got out and had lotion up my body.

I grabbed my underclothing and a white crop with a black jacket with some pink joggers.

I wanted to take a picture so bad for my gram but my body was bruised from top to bottom so i zipped up the jacked and put on makeup.

As i was applying the makeup to my face zaymir walked in the room looking sad then mugging the hell outta me as he saw me putting makeup on.

"who the fuck nigga you tryna cute for huh bitch?" he said gripping my neck tighter i wanted to speak but the grip got tighter.

Before i could say anything he let go of his grip and pushed me to the floor before walking out.

I didnt let that stop me from taking a picture though purr. I wiped and fixed the messed up makeup that stupid ass nigga did and just did a tab of foundation.

After i finished my makeup i fixed my hair a bit and let if be down and wavy before taking my picture.

i took my picture and then posted it on my instagram page.

𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂𝑹𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒆

❤️💬↗️𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝑳𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒖𝒓𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 23,439 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔

❤️💬↗️
𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝑳𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒖𝒓𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 23,439 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔

𝒈𝒍𝒐𝒙𝒌𝒆𝒅𝒖𝒑𝒎𝒊𝒓: 🥰😘..𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈

𝑳𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒖𝒓𝒌:𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒘𝒕𝒚😍😍

𝑹𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒎:𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒂𝒅🥰

𝑹𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒎2:𝒎𝒊𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒂 𝒘𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒌😏🤣

𝒋𝒂𝒚𝒅𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒔:𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒚𝒚😘😍
𝑽𝒊𝒆𝒘 𝒂𝒍𝒍 348 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔

After reading a couple comments i applied makeup cleanser and a cloth pad and then washed my face with a washcloth.

Once i got done i decided to take a nap since i didn't feel like being bothered with him and i just wanted to think of a way to escape quick as possible.

======================================

𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒐 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒆😍😍😍