𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚📍
𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐞

I was now waking up and my body felt so soar like i fell off a cliff but survived. I managed to get to my phone to check the time and seen it was 10:38 am.

I needed to get to the hospital real bad cause i had so many symptoms at once but i just tried to ignore them because i didn't want to talk to zaymir.

As i got up in so much pain my body felt to the ground but i tried to fight the pain and limped holding onto the wall making my way into the bathroom.

I then noticed my face was red and had multiple bruises from head to toe so i just made it to the toilet to do my business and wipe.

I washed my hands but i kept shaking i don't even know why so i took me some time to clean my hands. I started feeling really nauseous then outta nowhere i threw up.

Lucky i was next to a sink. I then washed my mouth and brushed my teeth. Then i made it back into the bedroom and laid into bed.

I wanted to eat really bad but i felt as i just was going to throw it all up so i just scrolled on my phone.

the room was a mess so i tried to clean it up but body was in pain so i just did what i could do best.

My stomach started to hurt really bad then throat starting burning and i felt as if i had to throw up so i rushed to the bathroom and threw up into the toilet.

I then made it to the sink to brush my teeth and wipe my face, After i brushed and stuff i made it in the room and just ask mir to take me to the hospital.

I put on my house slide painfully as i made it my way downstairs. I noticed he was high as hell and playing his game so i hesitated but did it anyway.

"mir can you please take me to the hospital i feel nauseous and constantly throwing up and my whole body is in pain" i said as i felt i had a headache so i rubbed my head.

"bitch you bet not be motherfucking pregnant and you see me doing something so go take some medicine or sum and get the fuck" he said, i wanted to cry so bad but i held my tears back as i limped back upstairs.

I needed to get to the hospital and couldn't drive so i thought about asking durk but i didn't know cause mir would be mad as hell but i was in pain.

I decided to just put myself first and text durk through instagram and ask him for a ride to hospital.

𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐤

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐤, 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐫,
𝐌𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞
𝐈𝐟 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐤 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐦𝐤💕,

I hesitated bad before sending the message but i just sighed and sent it then took a small cat nap waiting for a response.

I really hope he says yes because it's to the point if i pass out i'm not waking up and i want it to happen but don't at the same time.

Not even 5 minutes later i checked my dms and durk responded, My heart pounded fast before opening it but then green happy since he said yes.

I got up to get dressed and took my shower before doing everything. After i took my shower i heard the doorbell ring so i hurried and put on my clothes and shoes.