𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

𝑨𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂📍

𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂 𝑹𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒆

It was now 4:23 and i just woken up from my nap. It was about to be time for me to make dinner so i just cleaned the room and then bathroom.

After i finished cleaning the bathroom and room i was on my way to clean the hall bathroom and guess room.

Once i finished cleaning up i vacuumed and then headed downstairs to clean the kitchen because i knew it was a mess.

The smell of loud weed and music playing loud but not too loud hit my nose hard as hell. I knew i was hearing something.

I just ignored it because it was zaymir and his friends durk, kado, d7, and l'a. I noticed kado also had a girl with him and she looked so nervous.

She caught my attention since i was already looking at her and she did a small wave. I motioned for her to come over but she tapped kado shoulder telling him where she was going and he just waved her off.

As she walked over i led her to the kitchen so we could talk and hear each other more.

"Hi, i'm india what's your name?" i asked her reaching my hand out for a handshake.

"Cardi". she said with a small smile shaking my hand.

"Aye india come here!" zaymir called me from the living room.

"i be right back" i told her exiting out the kitchen heading to the living room.

"Yes- i mean yes sir" I said cutting myself off because he likes to be addressed as yes sir and would be like i have no manners then smack the shi out me.

I noticed durk had made a face then started to shake his head, only if he knew. Durk was a handsome man, nice smile dreads hand, mature, and he was a rapper.

"why you acting like that girl" zaymir said chuckling then acted good but i could tell he was angry ash.

" lemme have a talk to you for a second". he said grabbing my arm walking fast upstairs.

Awl hell.

*SMACK*" zaymir hit me making me fall down i wanted to cry so bad but i just would get noticed by his friends. You know what i wil cry so when i get downstairs they would se me then beat zaymir ass.

after zaymir got done beating the shi out me i got up eyes full of tears if they wasn't here i wouldn't be crying like this i just want them to see what they would do.

"now go wipe your face and then clean for my damn homies nigga" he said as he left to go downstairs.

I went to the bathroom and wiped my face but not too much so it can still looked like i was r crying just a lil though.

Once i finished i flicked the light switch off and then made my way downstair. I had forgot all about cardi had that girl waiting.

I made it downstairs and zaymir mugged the hell outta me but ian care cause he couldn't do anything.

I'm guessing durk noticed because asked zaymir what happened.

"yo what happened?" durk asked mir.

"nun pertaining to you nigga" mir said shaking his head.

" igh la dude remember who you talking to nigga" durk said causing me to chuckle.

Lemme get out this mess before mir tell me some so i just started to cook.

"hey i'm about to cook you can either help or just watch if you want to" i told cardi.

"i'll help" she said and i nodded to get the chicken so she could season it.

"alright these are the seasonings and you could just season the chicken and when your done put it in the flour but don't put too much seasoning to the point where it's salty" i told her and she nodded with a tight smile.

After she finished frying the chicken the mac n cheese was done in the oven so i just heated up the corn.

After everything was done plated everybody else food and took out some sprite and some coca cola cans.

I then sta each plate down at the table then headed to the living room to tell them the foods done.

"the food is finished" i told them and they then got up and heading to the dining room.

they each took a chair and then we said grace so we could eat. Cardi was just standing there looking stuck so i motioned for her to come eat and she walked over and sat next to me.

She looked uncomfortable so i told her she can eat in the living room and she nodded as she got up and left.

Kado looked at her as she got up but then he just shrugged.

"damn india ts good asf cuh" l'a said. " Thanks but me and cardi made it together.

"it's ight.." zaymir said, he always gotta throw off the mood.

"man u trim youn kno what u tammat" durk said shaking his head. Zaymir just side eyed me then mugged me.

I Really Hate This Dude Durk Save Ha

After everyone finished eating i got everybody plates and washed the dishes. I went to check on cardi and noticed she didn't eat a lot so i threw her food away.

As i washed the dishes card came into the kitchen." If your thirsty you can get some out the fridge" i told her and she nodded.

"Cardi if i escape i promise you i would do anything to save you i promise i will" i told her and she nodded with a tight lip smile.

"well anything you have as a career plan?" i asked her i'm so random.

"rapper" she mumbled but i heard her.

"oh that's cool i wanted to be a model but i guess it's not for me in this condition" and she just nodded and smile turned into a frown.

After i finished everybody left including mir so i just cleaned the whole house and took a shower then texted cardi telling her goodnight since i got tired.

=============================================

𝑯𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒈/ 𝒏𝒗𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆😭