Kai: umm you know calvin back in town right..

Me: yeaah....

Kai: you know he was in a car accident rightt?

Me: noo...

Kai: well he doesn't remember shittt, Nd he don't even remember you, so can you please for the love of the lawd, don't make this nigga remember.

Me: oh my godd! That's yo damn job! He yo friend, if he don't remember which I believe is utter bullshit, it's not my problem, I'm glad he don't remember I can finally live my life.

Kai: ehh good, just making sure. I'll call you later tho

Me: okk

I tossed my phone on the bed and sat down.

Cordell: what's wrong?

Me: nun just tired that's all, I got alot stuff to do so yeaah.

Cordell: Ohh iight, need anything? .I'm finna head out with dre for a bit.

Me: nahh, go ahead and have fun...not too much fun tho

Cordell: iight bae I promise, I love youu

Me: love ya too

I smiled at him and gave him a kiss, he grabbed his car keys and left, I laid down on the bed and reflected on the calvin issue, from.some weird reason I knew this was gonna turn into some more mess....
********
Calvin POV

I knocked on Kai door, after taking that car ride with him i decided if i wanted to get back to my memory i would have to hang out with people from before, i swear this memory shit was annoying at sometimes i hope whatever i did wasn't nothing crazy......

Kai: Wassupppp!!!! You came just in time I was finna call people over for a kick back.

Me: oh word???

Kai: yeaaah, we need to celebrate my homie coming back to cali.

Me: nahh you don't have to do all that, I did hella lot of partying in NOLA.

Kai: yeaah I bet, so you on the right path??

Me: I'm trying to, but I feel like I'm missing something though.

Kai: don't worry bruh, you'll find out eventually.

I walked inside and sat down on the couch, I started looking around to see if I remembered everything, it was coming back to me slowly

Kai: bruh. You missed some bomb ass parties since last time

Me: Damnn forreal???

Kai: Hell yeaaah, matter of fact, lemme see if everyone gone show up or nah imma be right back.

"Kaiii!!! Where you do with my teddy bear from my room? You bettah not had gave it to one of them thots!!!" I heard a female voice coming down the stairs, I raised my eyebrow and turned around. It was the girl from the campus.