Chapter 5: The Battle Begins

Start from the beginning

While his outward appearance didn't look any different, but his ki spiked. his H/C hair and E/C eyes remained the same colour, his aura was now a white. Goku's eyes widened as he instantly recognised that transformation.

"I-it's like Gohan's ultimate form!" He said nearly shouting in awe.

"That's right. Master gave me this transformation." the future you explained with that snarky grin returning to his face. "This is all of my potential unleashed into one form."

He gritted his teeth has his ki sharply increased while he powered up further.

"Now behold the power of the ultimate warrior! The strongest saiyan in the universe!" The future you boastfully declared.

Your father had had enough and decided to dive in preparing yet another punch but the future Y/N took to the skies to avoid it, your old man quickly caught up to him as the two began to swap blows. The prideful prince prepared to catch his opponent off guard with a kick but your evil counterpart ducked underneath it, performing some sort of front flip in the air and consequently, kicking your father back down to the ground.

"Y/N's surpassed him now!" Trunks cried out.

The saiyan prince bounced off the floor upon impact however regained his footing quickly, only to be greeted with a flurry of ki attacks from the future version of his son. Managing to avoid them (barely) he quickly tried to attack from his blindside, unfortunately for him, the future Y/N noticed him without effort and shot a ki blast his way

 Managing to avoid them (barely) he quickly tried to attack from his blindside, unfortunately for him, the future Y/N noticed him without effort and shot a ki blast his way

"Just second ago the old man was having his way with him, now the other me is getting the best of him." you said in shock.

The prince was left completely paralysed, only able to let out audible grunts through his gritted teeth as his spell of dominance in the fight ended.

"I always had a persistent urge to gain strength ever since I was a boy. So when I that all saiyans have that thrust for strength, it only made my urge stronger." the future you began.

"Gohan gave me a goal. Become a Super Saiyan. I tried. Believe me father when I tell you that I tried. But I couldn't accomplish it. No matter how much I tried to trick myself into thinking I could, I couldn't. Even to this day I still can't."

Your father was left to grunt and struggle to move again as he was being forced into listening to this monologue.

"The moment he felt I wasn't capable to defeat them. That I was too 'destructive' he tossed me aside. Throwing me to the wayside. Leaving me abandoned, alone and with a goal. Just like that, what had been drilled into me as my destiny, Just when I thought I would die at the hands of the androids, Master came in and saved me." Your future iteration tilted his head backwards where Zamasu stood. The god having his arms folded and a grin all over his face.

"Over my years with him, growing up with him, not only did he give me purpose, but he helped me realise something. He helped realise mortals do nothing but destroy what the gods gave them. And so, they too must be destroyed."

"Enough babble!" your father declared

Suddenly, a fiery aura ignited around your father. The ki attack that paralysed your father quickly evaporated as your father placed his feet on the ground as he looked back his opponent, this time with burning crimson eyes and hair, leaving his opponent frozen with surprise, not believing what he was seeing.

"This is what happens when a saiyan truly taps into the power of a god." your father bragged. "This is Super Saiyan God."

"Impossible." Zamasu thought. "How are these mortals able to use god ki?"

The two of them re-engaged in battle, however it was clear more than ever that your father regained the upper hand against your opponent. Grinning as he pushed him back with several punches to the face, aggravating the green skinned Kai who watched on this fight.

"Use those powers I gave you." Zamasu demanded

The future you wiped the blood that was coming out of the corner of his mouth before grinning. Staring down his father as he placed palm on his stomach, all the bruises and cuts he got over the course of the fight disappeared.

"You're only serving to make me stronger." your evil version remarked slyly.

He was quickly silenced by a devastating gut punch from your father.

"Letting yourself get beat up and healing yourself so you can power up mid battle ay?" your father spouted, much the future you's shock. "You think I've never tried that trick before?"

Your father's boot pounded against his opponent's cheek sending him flying backwards. After regaining his footing, the future you darted back to his father preparing a left hand as he quickly closed the distance between them.

Your father and and your evil self both punched each other in the cheek, but it was clear that the latter was far more damaged from that exchange, your old man smirked quickly followed up with a gut punch, forcing blood to vomit from his opponents mouth. The force of that fight so powerful, it sent his opponent into the air.

Just when your father followed suit and left the ground to continue their assault, he was abruptly interrupted by Zamasu teleported in front of him.

"Your fight is now with me." he said before punching your father miles away from the battle field. Flaring his aura as he followed him to where he'd land.

"Vegeta!" Goku cried out before powering up to Super Saiyan Blue. "Trunks! Y/N! I'll leave this guy to you two. I'll go help out Vegeta."

"Right." you both responded before the blue haired saiyan flew off to help his saiyan rival.

Taking several steps forward, a stern expression formed on you face as your eyes were focused on the future you that slowly descended to the ground. You assumed your typical fighting pose, the one that mirrored your father's, whilst your brother ordered for Mai to find somewhere far away to hide and stay safe who quickly obliged as the lavender haired man shifted his attention back to his brother.

"So now you two weaklings want to come against me? Who am I to turn down a death wish? At least it'll be entertaining this way. Two is better than just one am I right?" the future you taunted.

"You just got your ass beat my old man. I wouldn't be talking that shit if I were you." you retorted before clenching your fists and letting out a short roar as the Super Saiyan aura flared around you. Flashes of lightning followed suit as you transformed into a Super Saiyan 2. Your future self could only let out a aggravated sigh.

"Super Saiyan 2? Tell me Y/N, do you want to waste both of our times? Or did you forget that I got the better do you, your brother and your father when they used that useless form."

Your now emerald eyes remained fixated on your future self as Trunks took a couple steps forward until he was next you, following suit and transforming into a Super Saiyan 2. Earning a proud chuckle from your opponent.

"This suspense is just awful! COME AT ME! COME AND FACE OBLIVION!!"

You immediately bolted over to your opponent to engage in battle.