Chapter 5: The Battle Begins

Comenzar desde el principio

"Who might these be?" The man asked as he took a couple steps toward the edge of the building to peak at who shouted at him.

"They're from the past. Trunks brought them here." your clone spoke in an obedient tone. Earning a tut and a disapproving shaking of the head from the man who was given the title 'Master'

"These mortals continue to live in sin. How pathetic."

"That isn't an answer to my question. Who are you?!" your father demanded.

"...Zamasu. The Supreme Kai of the tenth universe."

Zamasu pointed his thumb behind him where the future you stood.

"And he is my apprentice."

"Apprentice?!" you and Trunks shouted out loud.

"You mean... Y/N is now an apprentice Kai?" Trunks questioned, pointing a shaking finger at his long lost brother.

"Precisely." Zamasu replied.

"Hmph! god or not. You're all fleas to me." your father proudly bragged.

Ignoring the commotion going on below, the evil version of you opened his mouth to speak as placed his gaze upon Zamasu who had his back to him.

"I'm well aware it took me a while." Zamasu stated. "I was checking in on the other parallel worlds. We should face little opposition from there."

He removed the time ring on his finger and summoned a case in his hand, a sly smile began to form on his face as he felt he was reaching closer to his goal.

"Soon, all mortal life shall be extinguished across all five parallel worlds!" the god boastfully affirmed as he opened the case to place his ring inside, not realising the surprise he was in for until he was about to close the case.

"How can this be? Another time ring?!" The kai almost screamed aloud. "Could it be another timeline has been created?!"

"Probably because your past self has just been killed by Lord Beerus. Meaning another timeline has just been created. One where you don't exist." A gruff voice stated, that belonging to your father.

"I see." Zamasu responded. "I see how it is."

He let out a maniacal laugh before continuing.

"There is no room for you mortals in this world. You shall all cease to exist!"

"The one who will disappear is you!"

Your father made a beeline towards where Zamasu stood but the evil you kicked the saiyan prince back down to the ground. Returning to his feet, while future Y/N descended to the ground, the two began a stand off.

"Now let me show you my ultimate power." Your future version began.

He clenched his fists by his sides and began to let out a primal roar. A dark aura burst around him as electricity sparked around him too. The ground began to shake as pieces of broken glass, stones, debris and even dead bodies began to float into the air.

A blinded white light began to emit from him. A radiance so powerful it forced everyone there to use their forearms to shield their eyes. As it began to subside, they all removed their eyes to see the end result.