Calm after the Storm

Start from the beginning

"What are you-"

Kaga turns around to attack King George V, but the latter follows her warning strike with her strongest punch to the gut. The force of an unexpected heavy blow and the shockwaves silences Kaga without giving her a moment to finish her sentence.

"......."

King George V stands back and lets Kaga collapse to the ground. Her strike will render her unconscious for minutes and likely to regain consciousness once the blizzard disappears.

"I will apologize later. Right now, I have to either reason or eliminate Tirpitz"

It pains for King George V to harm an ally even if there is a noble intention, but she has no time to waste after learning Akagi is possibly fighting Tirpitz at this moment. She sails past Kaga and moves forward, guessing it's somewhere north since Kaga has been staring in that direction and prepares to leave earlier.

"I knew it......"

After five minutes sailing north, the blizzard is weaker in the area and since there's no howling wind blocking her hearing, She hears the sound of high explosive bombs landing a direct hit on what she assumes to be either the large rigging or Tirpitz herself.

"Akagi!"

The blizzard grows stronger when Tirpitz flies in a blind rage and the Type Zwei rigging's roar is heard all over the battlefield.

"This is bad. She's actually out of control!"

King George V is briefly pushed back by the shockwave and the intensifying weather. A deep mechanical roar pierces King George V's hearing and paralyzes her for a few seconds.

"Damn it, Tirpitz!"

The more she stands idly, the more she risks Tirpitz being beyond saving and possibly actually killing someone. King George V swings her sword in the air and shakes her head to wash away the doubts clouding her mind.

"This won't kill you, but it's going to hurt like hell!"

King George V pulls her back her arm and tightens her grip on her sword to prepare for a powerful trust just as she bursts out of the intense whiteout. The target is right in front of her, who rendered Akagi unconscious. Tirpitz is overwhelmed by emotions and her senses narrowed from a trauma built on resentment and couldn't detect King George V.

"......!"

Before Tirpitz can turn around to defend herself, a blade pierces her skin and right through her chest from behind. She slowly lowers her gaze and spots a long silver blade missing her heart by an inch.

____________________________________________________________________

Tirpitz bites her lower lip and her shaking hands weakly grab the blade. One strike is enough to force her a bit of her senses back.

"Not fatal, huh"

King George V swiftly pulls out her blade and quickly moves away from Tirpitz even if the latter staggers to move forward and press the area in her chest where she's stabbed.

"You......!"

The wound itself and the area around it is immediately sealed by ice.

"Hey now. When did your rigging grow a pair of arms?"

King George V raises her sword in a defensive stance when Orthrus stands behind Tirpitz with sharpened claws ready to shred the knight. Last she recalls, Orthrus is designed to mirror Geryon, but the Type Zwei rigging in front of her visibly has a pair of arms reinforced by ice armor.