...MY DARK LOVE.... 🖤

Untitled-/

♡....He will conquer you without any knowledge and leaves defenseless with his one smile.... That can take you to the world of fairies for a while , possess your mind.... And will vanish like a star in the sky that you even can't able to find....♡

She wake up every day always clinging to that spark of hope that one day he'll be her prince who will bring hearts and flowers to her door step. The one who will hold her hand, wipe her tears and make her feel safe. The same man who will come in her way to push back the universe when the world seems to fall apart. And the only man who will define what forever will be like.

While he enjoys himself out there, she'll here stuck in the moment and continue to hope and dream for his love. It's a fine line between hoping and dreaming while fooling herself already. The hope seems to be never ending because at the end of the day she is still hoping that he'll fall for her one day. Blame the hope on those memories when she first met him, when she spent the four days sharing laughter and then tears alone, when she prayed to her Kanha for getting him as hers forever but he was already done with the destiny's written of hers.
Back to those days when she were beside him through thick and thin , when she were there in his first heartbreak , when she choose to set aside her feelings for the sake of friendship, when she showed nothing else but her heart and love. These memories have been the foundation of her love story and have sustained her for years.

In the middle of nowhere , when you suddenly see his eyes glowing , his lips smiling and for the first time in his life , he's settling. When you see him living his own fairytale being the prince you imagined him to be to another princess whom you have always hoped to be.

You can then tell yourself, "Finally, it's over."

I talked to the vast oceanic waves...
While the ocean was busy with throwing up the water to it's peak...
Similarly , as dark as my dark love...
I found myself craving like ocean for the same ..

And said ....

If once you would have embraced me,
Like the tides embrace the seashore.
I would have gladly lost myself in your waves,
Just like the shells of that shore..

I adored to the depth of ocean with no reaction and my orbs got his transparent physique in it's crest. We lived in our own ecstasy for limited juncture and it's when.. he asked me sticking to the same like always.
That if it's even today he has my heart?

I blushed at his question shooking my head in disbelief that how badly he's in love with this particular question.
He knows the answer , even maybe he knows the only answer better in the whole universe I guess!

But still as he asked I put him , his everything as my first priority and answered keeping it the most significant one than anything else.

I stucked my eyes into his , and replied him with a smile....

I don't love you like the moon , the stars , the rose....
I love you like certain dark things should be loved.... IN SECRET!!
I love you like the shadows.. which lose themselves in the light.
But the way they still stick around , in the dark...

I love you like the dark sky. The dark sky that makes the moon ... Shine at it's brightest!
I love you like the smell of rose.. which adds to the beauty of the flower.. 🥀

So attached , yet so hidden..
Smell of the rose . That dies along with it.

I don't love you like the tears you shed.. I love you like the sob .. which comes in between and reminds you to breathe!
My flaws love you , my emptiness loves you. All the dark corners of my heart love you.. the whole illegitimate me , loves the whole legitimate you! 🖤✨🌙