CHAPTER - 06 🥀🍂🦋

SOME LAST HOURS TOGETHER!! 🔘🥀

07'TH FEBRUARY , 2024.
NAGPUR , MAHARASHTRA.

06:30 Am in the morning ,

Divyanshi and Shreya both were sleeping peacefully but Divyanshi's sleep broke due to someone's voice.

"Shreya... Uth Jaa ... Chal mummy bulaa rahi hai , ghar jaana hai... Didi ko bye karde ... "

She heard a voice founding it a little familiar , and opened her eyes getting Sohaan is waking Shreya up while his image was blurry to her. She got the situation but as she was still sleepy she slept again for minutes.

After moments her sleep broke perfectly as her mind caught the scene happened here a while ago abruptly.
She looked beside her but found no one when she realises.

Divyanshi: Ohh shitttt! Shreya Sohaan chale gaye!!! Main last time ek baar mil bhi nahi paayi unse.... Woh waaqayi chale gaye... No ....!!!!

Divyanshi exclaimed being shocked gulping her saliva. She got up from the bed , washed her face and went to the hall when her eyes searched for them , soon she got what she was searching for... And breathe in peace when her lips held a smile of satisfaction. Shreya was sleeping peacefully in sameer's lap whereas Sohaan was placed there in the handrest of the sofa.

Divyanshi: Haash! Yeh dono yahin par hain..... Thank God!!!!! Main kitna darr gayi thi! Huf! Phir mujhe iss weirdo ko thank you bhi toh bolna hai kalke liye.. chala jaata toh kaise bol paati....

She went near them when her chaachu wished her good morning to which she replied him back well listening to her voice Sohaan's eyes got her figure. He took a pause and got up from the handrest offering Divyanshi to sit there. As no place was remain empty where she can sit coz of previous night they'll slept at a place gathering there together.

Sohaan: Aao baitho...
Divyanshi: Arey nahi nahi kyun.... Baitho naa aap kyun uth gaye main theek hun.... Thank you....
Sohaan: Arey nahi nahi tum baitho...
Divyanshi: Arey nahi aap baitho naa please.... Main honestly theek hun....
Sohaan: Arey nahi koi baat nahi tum baitho...
Divyanshi: Arey nahi aap....
Sohan: Divyanshi! Kahaa naa! Baitho! Please!

He ordered her while his voice was calm so she did as per his words , and he stood beside her.

Divyanshi: Thank You!
Sohaan: It's fine!
Divyanshi: Waise thank you ek aur baat ke liye bhi..
Sohaan: Kyun? Aur kaunsi baat?
Divyanshi: Kal ke liye.
Sohaan: Kal ke liye?
Divyanshi: Haan woh... Kal joh aapne meri help ki naa Vihaan Bhai jab questions puchh rahe the.. uske liye.... Thank you so much once again..
Sohaan: Arey kya tum bhi inn sab cheezon ke liye thank you mat kaho... It's all okkie! mention not.

He said and she smiled at him.
Divyanshi saw Vihaan sleeping like a monster in the sofa with an open mouth looking which she made a wierd face.

Divyanshi inside: huh! Kumbhkaran!!!!! So rahe hain kaise dekho zaraa..... 7:00 baj gaye phirbhi sote hi raho .... Inke wajhse Sohaan Bhai baith nahi paaye bechaare.... Ulta mujhe khadaa dekh kar khud uth gaye jitne jagaah mein bhi baithe hue the..... Kitne achhe hain woh ... Dusri taraf yeh.... jiski wajah se yeh sab hua uss insaan ko dekho.... Muh phaad ke sone mein busy hai Itnaa gussa aa raha hai naa mujhko...

She irritatingly patted her hand hard on his legs again n again which was covered with the duvet.

Divyanshi: Bhaiii...... Uth'te kyun nahi ho.... Utho naa 4 logon ka jagaah khaaye baithe ho... Uth bhi jaao kitna sona hai aur.... Uthooo!!!!!!!!!