CHAPTER - 04 🥀🍂🦋

NAGPUR ,

05'TH FEBRUARY , 2024.

Arrival of a new life ,
The day of two souls converting into one.. Not only a knot between two persons... but a forever knot of two families...Their Wedding...💟🌝

(A/n:- Sumellika ki nahi.... Divyanshi ke chachu chaachi ki...👀😝 ... Woh dono toh bachhe hain abhi.... Baal vivaah illegal hai yk naa....🤣😌 Tumlog impatient readers ho... Khabar dena zaroori hai.... Galatfehmi mein kudne lag jaate ho warnaa..... Phir pata chala apni author ka katl karne aa jaaoge! 🥲🤧 Shaanti rakho ab...👀😌🤣)

........
(A/n:- Ruko ruko ruko!!! Ek aur ek aur cheez..... Sorry baar baar disturb ke liye 💀😛 ... But ek last! Wedding toh chachu chaachi ki hai.... Sumellika ki nahi.... Toh kya hi maze aayenge... Yaa story banegi .... Kya hi padhoge! Toh 5th Feb ko thoda bahut sumellika ka joh hoga scenes deke baaki pura briefly I'm ending.... Next days normal chalenge phir.... 🌝✌🏻 Okiez thankiess! 😂 Ab padhte hain chalo aaram se bina koi stopage ke!)

The auspicious time of the wedding is at 3:00 PM in the noon.. Now it's 08:30am in the morning , Haldi ceremony🌼💛 was going on... But today was a little different day from the rest ....As for the first time ...Divyanshi didn't get irritated by Sohaan's presence , she didn't even had any altercation with him in her mind , didn't roasted him .... She didn't even liked but not hated too! just... nothing..... She was totally normal now.. behaving like she doesn't cares all if he exists or not! Sometimes if their eyes will meet each other they'll just used to pass a smile and end it.

The time flies like this....... 🦋

After the haldii ceremony Divyanshi with her mother went to there grandparents house back to get ready for the wedding.....
Divyanshi was fully done with a light orange tinted lehenga with an orange bracelet making pair with it , she was wearing her natural makeup without having any makeup , as she hates doing any kind of makeup by hiding her actual natural face behind the artificial human made chemicals and just wanted to be the one and only way she's! 🔘
Vihaan complimented her in a teasing manner by seeing her in lehenga!

Vihaan: Isshhh! Lehenga n all..... Aaj chachu chaachi ki shaadi ka toh pata nahi... Par tera selection zaroor ho jaayega lagtaa hai!
Divyanshi: Kya bhai! Kuch bhi bolte rehte ho! Bakwaas.... Chal sakte hain kya ab hum... Agar aapka ho gaya ho toh?
Vihaan: Haan haan theek... Chal chal...
Divyanshi: Huh!

Then she reached back to her chachu's home.... And saw his handsome dashing chachu is ready to step up ahead towards his bride for mixing himself into her totally.... The photographers were busy in their works.... Soon the photoshoot session completed and the baaraatis were ready to move for the venue waiting for the groom to come! Divyanshi was looking through her face from the selfie camera in her phone..... By camera only she saw Sohaan standing a little bit far from her and smiling on his own.....💀 (LOL)

Divyanshi: Hainnn? Ise kya hua... Yeh akele akele kya muskuraa rahaa hai..... ??? Sanak gayi naa kya iski phirse... Aur achhi tareeke se paagal ho gaya kya yeh!

She said with a confused tone looking towards him .... He's again present there with his phone! when after seconds he looked at her and both passes a smile again to eachother..... While he complimented her that she's lookin nice by his face gestures with a smile where she Thanked him and blushed a little lowering her lashes.... And returned back to her normal position. She found shreya standing just in front of her.... She pulled shreya near her and both standed together while Divyanshi hugged her from the back and Shreya locked her hands with her tiny palms...❣️

Divyanshi to herself: Yeh badtameez shaanti se waaqayi bin phone jee nahi sakta hai.... Compliment diya bhi toh woh phone haanthon mein hi hai.... Kya karun naa iske phone ka!!!!! Iss bakwaas se phone ka katl kar daalungi sachhi.... Urgh!