Prologue! 🥀🍂🦋

It was a beautiful night....✨

Two shadows were standing at a floral garden full of colorful flowers all over in their surroundings with a certain amount of night's darkness and the endless sky is twinkling with stars including the most beautiful moon which was kissing both of their figures standing exactly down to it.... And the last and most beautiful thing that was enough for completing the beautiful yet glorious scene of the garden are those little blue butterflies 🦋 and the cold yet calmest cool breeze passing through the place with an appropriate interval! And both was fighting like a 5 year old kid....

"See.... Can't we stop this topic here only... Please! It's been an hour we are fighting... Don't you feel bored... Please!!! Stop naa.. I'm tired now.... how many times I have told you ki now I'm habited with your this name and can't stop calling you with that then why you don't accept the fact and stop arguing with me always targetting a single topic? Kuch new topic kyun naa dhundhlo ladne ke liye.... Life mein changes achhi hoti hain... Nahin?"

A girl said being frustrated...

"Main yahaan serious baat kar raha hun jabse... Aur tumhe mazaak sujhi hai....
"No .... I won't.. this is not fair yaar.... You can't do this to me... Everytime we only use to fight upon this topic. Main bhi thak chukaa hun ab... I also want justice... And you never listened to me.. please let me complete with this fight today only... I wanna close this topic here only that too forever... I'm just badly done with it... Please... I request you.... Stop calling me with that stupid silly petname...."

The boy replied irritatingly.. well he made a fun of him by getting no replies from her side....
She simply sweetly ignored him... And started playing with the cute butterflies.....

Boy: Wait a min... Are you ignoring me?
Girl: Wait a min... Are you blind?
Boy: What!? No!! Kuch bhi matlab... Kya keh rahi ho.....
Girl: Kya.. kya keh rahi hun.... When you have eyes ... And you can see ... Then why are you askin haan?
Boy: Kyaaa yaarr!!!!!
Girl: Kuch bhi toh nahi yaar!!!!

(She replied with the same tone)

Boy: Huh! Tum seedhe se mujhe uss bekaar se name se pukaarna band karogi please!

Girl: Nahi karungii... Kabhi nahi karungii...
Boy: Urgh! Tumhe meri baat samjh aati bhi hai kabhi?
Girl:- Nahi aati... Toh.... Kya kar loge haan?
Boy:- Tummmm!!! Yaar kya rakhha hai naa jaane uss stupid se name me joh itna pasand aata hai tumhe! I hate that name!
Girl: Oye! Kya kahaa!
Boy: Wahi joh tumne sunaa!
Girl: Achha.... You hate that name which I have given to you...?
Boy: Not only hate.... I hate it from the very deepest core of my heart.... Understood!
Girl: ohh wow! Fine then! If you hate that name... Then I hate you!
Boy: Hainn?
Girl: Hainn nahin haan!
Boy: You hate me?
Girl: Haan toh..... Huh ....

She said and turned another side...

Boy: Sachh kaho... You seriously hate me?
(He said in a teasing tone peeking her from the back)

Girl: Haan... Isme bhi doubts hain ab?
Boy: Nahi nahi.... Confirm kar rahaa thaa..
Girl: Huhh... Whatever...

(She said rolling her eyes)

Boy: Divuuuuu.....
(He called her .. and his voice was as sweet as if it held the most sweetest syrup that can cause diabetes to anyone just after having it for once only.)

Girl: Hmmm....
(She hmmmed with anger.)

Boy: Ek aakhri baar phir puchh rahaa hun ... Sachhi sachhi bataao... You hate me?
Girl: Haanjii main bhi ek aakhri baar sachhi sachhi bataa rahi hun... I hate you...
Boy: Pakka? Sachh mein naa?
Girl: Haan haan pakka... Sachh mein 101%
Boy: Main maanlun naa sachhii....?
Girl: Areyyyy...... Kya hai yaar aapko.... Jabse ek hi ratt lagaaye baithe ho....