"Not really" he said and i nodded

Of course she didnt came she doesnt give a fuck about me any way and dad, dad he is never there when i need him. Tears ran down my face and i wiped them fast enough for Ares not to see them.

"I will call Chris let him know that you woke up" i nodded and he got out of the room.

But as soon as he got out Georgia, Mike, Alex and Jake came in with flowers, teddy bears and chocolates.

"Girl you got me so worried" she said and i smiled as she hugged me.

"I wanted to come earlier but i didn't have my car so i had to call Jake and he was practice and-"

"I dont care you are here now and any way i just woke up" Georgia sat on the bed and the guys on a couch that the room had.

"So what was wrong why did you pass out?"

"She was so exhausted from the practice" Ares said while getting in the room he saved me from the awkward situation of having to explain that i havent eat.

"Look i spoke to the nurse while coming upstairs you can leave when Chris is here to sign once you leave we are going to Mac donalds" she said and everyone laughed

"Sure we will go but i am with my practice clothes"

"Its fine" Mike said

"No is just that i am going to get cold i am wearing shorts really shorts" i said and she giggled

"We can go from your home and change" Alex said and i really appreciated everybody for coming.

The door opened and a nurse came in.

"Ava hi i am nurse Milie i have been taking care of you for the past hours and i have to discuss some stuff with you only one person can be inside the room" she said and i got worried because i didnt want Georgia to hear that i am not eating.

"Can you guys leave and only Ares stay Chris putted him in charge" i said and everyone nodded and got out. Ares came near me

"So i looked at your record and i saw that you came here two years ago for the same reason Ava"

"I know" i said and the nurse scoffed

"You have eating disorder and its getting worse because you are not helping yourself enough to get better" she said and i felt so bad about myself i clenched my fist and Ares putted his hand on my fist.

"If you keep not eating it can cause some serious damage to your mental and physical health. We dont want that to happen so becuase we can't risk it again we are giving you some pills that you are going to take once in the day in the morning" She stopped to write something to the paperd she was holding and i looked at Ares that he was listening with so much attention to what she was saying.

"So one pill per day for fifteen days and you have to eat at least three meals a day can you try that?"
i nodded and Ares squeezed my hand.

"What are the pills for exactly?" Ares asked

"To increase her appetite" nurse said and Ares nodded.

"If you dont mind asking when was the last time you actually ate a meal not snack not a drink meal" she said and i actually don't remember eating.

"I am not sure i remember eating a salad last Friday but i dont know" i said and my eyes were already full with tears.

"Okay thats fine that you don't remember but i want you to start eating real food because this will happen again. I dont have anything else to say you can leave when your brother is here to sign i will come in five minutes to take the needles off." she said and left

"Why?" Ares said and took my hand with his two hands and wrapped it around them.

"I dont know" i whispered while tears ran down my cheeks

"I dont know what i am doing Ares" i whispered and i sighed, with my other hand i wiped my tears off.

"Its fine you will work this out i know you will" he said sympathetically

"How do you know i didnt did it last time that happened" i said and he scoffed

"This time i will take care of it" he said while smiling i laughed out loud with my tears runing the same time

"How?" i said while smiling

"I will text you every morning to take that pill, i will come every day to your home and order food and force you to eat" he said and i looked at him his cool freezy blue eyes were looking right through me my gaze locked with his.

I couldnt look anywhere else i didnt want to. But i did while remembering all the things that happened.

"I dont need you to text me i can take care of my self" i said and our smiles faded away like they were never there. He let go of my hand and i felt like something was missing from me.

"You sure dont want, oh by the way where is your boyfriend?"

"Who?"

"Aaron do you know where he is" he said and i felt stupid because in fact he was right were the fuck was he?

"He is not my boyfriend" he is not really just going out like fuckbuddies.

The door opened and it was Chris he ran to me and started kissing my forehead and gave me the warmest hug.

"You scared the fuck out of me" he said and pushed me

"Aww you cared" i said and he laughed

"So what the fuck is wrong?" he said and looked at Ares

"Um she has to take some pills in the morning for fifteen days and eat three full meals a day" Ares said while looking at Chris

"Pills?"

"To increase my appetite" i said and Chris nodded

"Okay that's good we can do this" he said and the nurse came in and took the needle out of my arm.
I was squeezing Chris hand because it was hurtung like hell.

After some minutes of paperwork that Chris had to fill we could finally get out of here.

Everyone started leaving the room when i felt a hand pushing me. I turned and it was Ares. I looked at him confused and he got his hoodie off and gave it to me.

"Go straight to Macdonalds" he said and left.

I putted it on and left with Georgia and the rest.

Does he actually care?