Chapter 31: The Unlikely Revelation

Mulai dari awal

The man he who never experienced true love unlike Claude did and he never experienced his very first crush as his entire life was based the throne, power, and position.

Now, this unlikely handsome villain is starting to like the She-Wolf Princess who's the adoptive mother of the Heroine's reincarnated mother.

Yeah, it's bad.

'H-How the hell did this happened?! Is that stupid book is matchmaker?!? No! Don't matchmake Grandma with my uncle! My villain uncle! He can't start crushing Grandma! She's too good for him and deserves someone as crazy as her!!!!' Athanasia screamed in her mind as she wasn't taking it well.

Not to mentioned that Ingrid is way older than Anastacius.

I mean Anastacius looks like to be older than Ingrid but Ingrid is overly 1'000 years older than him due to she's a werewolf.

'If Claude finds out Anastacius is alive and about his soon to be developed feelings for Indie, he will lose his mind and join my uncles to hunt him down! Of all the women he could've choose, why my mom?!' Diana thought in disbelief.

I guess now we know his type.

He definitely likes the ones who can kill him😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂!

'What a second! Why haven't Nayeli said anything? Oh my God!!' Diana and Athanasia turned around and seeing Nayeli who been too quiet and haven't say anything.

Two blondes got nervous while the black haired magician was waiting for the reaction of the Latina.

Nayeli slowly inhaled before she exhales.

"He's definitely a masochist who wants to die early" Nayeli soon said straight up in a deadpanned manner which Diana and Athanasia were shocked while Lucas tried to hold his laugh.

'That's what I thought, mija' Ingrid thought as shaking her hand in disbelief.

"Ah, I guess there will be more problems for you guys to deal after I return back home. I will make sure Klaus and others don't find out that the Webtoon's villain ended up falling for you by your Rizz Effect"-Layla

"Rizz Effect? What's that?"-Lucas

"It refers to someone's skill in charming or seducing a potential romantic partner or anyone particularly"-Nayeli

"Oh, I see....Could you teach me?"-Lucas

"SHUT UP LUCAS!!!!"-Athanasia

"So much for a normal day...." Diana sighs by knowing they have to deal more than just Aeternitas and Anastacius trying to reclaim the throne.

"Anyways, I have to go to see the brat about discussing affairs when it actually about the map of the continent to see if Nordia is in the same location as Norway" Ingrid soon said as she was still in her Grand Duchess Rosaline persona and wearing lavish suits.

Ingrid soon sighs as Athanasia looks at her.

"Grandma, are you sure? I mean won't you get nervous around Papa?" Athanasia asked which Ingrid awkwardly laughs as she pats her head.

"I will be okay, besides, I would feel like I own a apology to him since....I somehow rizzed his brother but don't worry about it" Ingrid ensured her with a smile which Athanasia nodded.

"As for my lovely daughters, don't think about it too much...If we return home, we should do kept our emotions control and also, since Klaus, Sigmund and Ylva have a Lie Detectors... It's better not think about it or bring it up" Ingrid soon said which Diana and Nayeli nodded before Ingrid soon leaves the room of Athanasia.