Chapter 2: Reincarnation

Author's pov

Obelian Empire.

Is known to be a powerful sovereign state with a prosperous, thriving culture

Is known to be a powerful sovereign state with a prosperous, thriving culture. It's mostly like the Holy Roman Empire mixed with the Great Britain Empire.

The Obelian Empire has a good political relation with Arlanta Kingdom, the home of the other protagonist of 'Beware of the Brothers', Hari Ernest and her adoptive brothers, Cabel, Eugene and Enrich Ernest as sharing the same European culture as the Obelian Empire.

And then, there's Sultanate of Siodonna who is the opposite of the Obelian Empire and Arlanta Kingdom. Siodonna is more influenced with the Middle Eastern and South Asian culture as being famous for their Lippe tea, sheer yet, elegant culture and more. They're in good terms with the Obelian Empire.

The Imperial Family of Obelia, is known for their golden hair and their blue, crystalized jewel eyes and powerful royal mana. Even more with naming their apparent heir with immortality or eternity as being the true heirs to the throne while other children who doesn't have the same name meaning immortal, won't be considered to be heirs to the throne.

Even through their current Emperor Claude de Alger Obelia who doesn't bear the name of meaning immortality, he does proved himself to be a true ruler who's wise and responsible with a powerful mana.

But that won't save him from Diana and her temper or even meeting his future mother in law who will gut him out!

So like what happened in the story where Lucas return to Athanasia as surprising her and her paternal half cousin Jeannette Margarita or Jeannette de Alger Obelia.

Athanasia dragged Lucas out as apologizing to Jeannette for leaving early.

From there, Lucas find out what happened after he left. Athanasia's mana went crazy after she re-absorbed her Divine Beast Raven and Claude went to save her which cost him lose his memory and he regain the black magic he used to forget about Diana and leading to forgot about Athanasia too.

Everything went south as Claude tried to kill Athanasia but she escaped and went slightly homeless if it wasn't for Ijekiel helping her out.

Athanasia soon return back to the Imperial Palace after Claude promised he won't hurt her or kill her despite he's dealing with amnesia and getting sick due to the black magic.

Despite of that, Lucas was incredibly pissed for Claude tried to kill Athanasia.

Very mad.

"Do you want me to beat him up?" Lucas asked which Athanasia was shocked before she pulled him by the hair.

"OWWW!!!"-Lucas

"Lucas! That's my Papa! I don't want you beat him up! I want you to help him! You stupid jerk!!!"-Athanasia

"ALRIGHT! I WILL! JUST STOP PULLING MY HAIR!!!!" Lucas screamed which Athanasia let go of his hair and sighs in relief.

Lucas looks at her in 'WTF' expression as rubbing gently his head.