1

Armani cole  Seattle /wa 18

Armani cole 
Seattle /wa
18

Ring. Ring my alarm blared loudly almost making me fall off the bed today was Monday and I had to yet endure another painful yet a fulfilling and exhausting day of school, today was the day we had chance, chance was the day where we all had to dress up with somebody that the front lady paired us with, I really don't understand why the principle made us do this but I understand that he wants the new people to make friends, yawning and groaning I roll my eyes and huff as I set my feet onto the warm rug, standing to my feet I head to my bathroom which was attached to my bedroom, one thing I really like about my family is we don't share any hygienic things or bathrooms so I never have to worry about someone peeing on my toilet seat.

I was paired up with my best friend Redd again, we always got paired up since 10th grade since we decided to make a bond with the whole front office so they always allowed us to pair up together, today was the color brown and honestly that's  good since last year it was yellow and ended in brown, stopping in front of my mirror I frown as I stare at the scar that was right under my eye, I close my eyes and take in a deep breath as I remind myself that she's gone, I was heavily bullied in the first two years of high school by people I never would've guessed would be a bully, sighing and removing my eyes from myself I remove my clothes and start my shower up.

*************
After finally finishing my hair I take a edge comb and make sure I flattened out my hair all the way so I had no lumps I head to my closet, standing there I stare with my head held back in frustration, my closet was color coordinated but that didn't mean anything, I couldn't find anything I wanted to wear
" I need to go shopping" whispering under my breath I finally choose a outfit, grabbing my essential brown jacket I pull it over my head trying not to mess up my hair, grabbing my short sleeve jacket I slide it on my body, finally I choose a pair of dark brown sweats, choosing my shoes and socks.

*************After finally finishing my hair I take a edge comb and make sure I flattened out my hair all the way so I had no lumps I head to my closet, standing there I stare with my head held back in frustration, my closet was color coordinated ...

After finishing up I spray my perfume and I grab my phone and charger along with my backpack and I head out my room but not before locking and shutting off the lights.