You Don't Spend Time With Me

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

I continue to cry in the car as I drive over to Madelyn's apartment.

I arrive and park my car and try to pull myself together. As I catch my breath I get out of the car and walk to the elevator to go up to Maddie's apartment. I knock on her door and she opens it and brings me in for a hug and I just start balling my eyes out.

"Oh Y/N I'm so sorry about this. Here come sit. Tell me what happened." Maddie says as she leads me to her couch.

"Well you know how I told you about how me and Drew haven't been getting along and he hasn't been spending any time with me?" I ask her.

"Yeah." she says.

"Well I decided that we needed to have an adult conversation thinking that this time we won't blow up in each others faces. I was most definitely wrong. I came up to him and was like 'you never have time for me and you don't even work for so many hours yet I can't fit in your schedule' not like he needs to fit me in there like I'm a job but you get my point. And I also said 'we live together yet it's like we couldn't be more further apart'. That's basically what I told him." I tell her.

"Well said, but that's ridiculous that he doesn't have time for you because he only works for like 6 hours and he gets off at 2. He could at least take you out to lunch or something. I understand what his issue is." Maddie says.

"Yeah and you wanna know what he said after we kept arguing? He said that 'Hell your dad didn't even wanna spend time with you when you were a kid. That's probably why he left you and your mom." I tell her.

"That bitch! I'm gonna go kick his ass right now!" Maddie says getting up.

"No, no, no Maddie. Don't. As much as I know you want to and I kind of want you to as well, he probably isn't even there anymore. Or he is but I'm not ready for any conflict yet. I've already have had enough drama today." I tell her.

"I get that. But Y/N what he said was really shitty. I can't believe he would say that to you." she says.

"Yeah well he can't take it back. After he said that I broke up with him and I definitely don't wanna go back to that apartment. Could I bunk with you for a few weeks until me and him sort our shit out?" I ask her.

"Yeah of course. I have a guest room but it can be yours and I need a roommate anyways I get bored a lot so having you around will be fun." she says trying to make light out of the situation.

"Yeah. Thanks for being here when I need you." I tell her.

"Of course. Tomorrow do you wanna go get all your stuff?" she ask me.

"Yeah we can go when Drew's filming so I don't have to worry about bumping into him." I tell her.

"Okay cool we'll go at like 11." she tells me.

"Okay." I say.

Skip to next day:

Me and Maddie are on our way to what used to be mind and Drew's apartment now it's mostly just Drew's.

I grab my keys and unlock the apartment door. Drew isn't there so me and Maddie start grabbing suitcases and bags and just start packing all my things.

"I'm happy that your moving in but I know you probably wish you were still living in here." Maddie says as she packs some of my clothes in a suitcase.

"Yeah me too but honestly I'm ready to get out of this apartment. I've been dreading having to come back to this place every day after work and having to see Drew in his grumpy ass mood all day. It's refreshing getting a new start." I tell her.

"Yeah totally it's-" she says as she stops when we hear the apartment door open.

"Shit." we both mouth to each other as we realize Drew is home.

"What the hell is he doing back here? It's only...12pm?" I whisper to Maddie.

"I have no idea but what are we gonna do?" she ask me in a whisper.

"I don't know?" I whisper back as the bedroom door opens and Drew is shocked to see me and Maddie in here with bags and luggage and boxes filled with my things.

"Y/N?" Drew ask.

"Yeah?" I say.

"What are you doing?" Drew as me.

"Packing. I'm moving in with Maddie." I tell him.

Maddie gives him a dirty look.

"Y/N wait before you make any rash decisions we need to talk." he says.

"No we don't." I tell him.

"Please. I'm really sorry for what I said. That was terrible on my part." he says.

"Well you should've thought about that earlier." I tell him.

"Y/N, please." he says.

"I said no Drew! I'm not gonna continue to be in a relationship that isn't healthy. And after what you said to me yesterday, there's no way in hell I would snag to continue out relationship. I honestly thought you were better than this. I regret everything. We had a good run for a few months but then you changed. You didn't have time for me when I needed you. I've learned to deal with shit on my own without my boyfriend being here to back me up. There is only one thing I got out of this relationship that's good. It's I have tougher skin and I know I'm never gonna come second to any man." I tell him.

"Y/N. Please just-" he says.

"No." I tell him.

Me and Maddie grab everything as we are done packing.

We get ready to walk out the door when Drew stops us.

"Don't leave! Please! Please don't leave!" he says as his voice breaks from him about to cry.

"Save it Drew. Im going to live with Maddie and you can't change my mind. Bye." I say shutting the door.

"Good job Y/N. Im proud of you. That took guts." Maddie says.

"Thank you. I am too." I say as we walk to load everything in the car.

Drew shouts out "Shit!" because he's angry at himself that he screwed up and you got away. He cry's out of frustration.