XIV

——-THREE DAYS LATER——-

DREAM'S POV

"Babyy stay homee pleasee" I begged

"Babyy stay homee pleasee" I begged. I never beg but Remy had been going to school all week, it's now Thursday.

"Baby, Ill miss my three days next week I have a test today and tomorrow , I'll be back before you know it. Here you can have my phone to play on" she said kissing my forehead and handing me her phone.

I just sat there pouting. I really didn't want to be alone again today but I know school is important for Remy.

"Bae come here" I said

"ok bubba hold on" Remy answered walking over to me

I kissed her and grabbed her gently by the throat to pull her to me. I slowly pulled her on top of me as our tongues began to dance with each other.

"bubba I gotta go" she moaned slightly

"shhh bae" I said as I rubbed her ass

I lifted her shirt to suck on her breast while slipping my fingers into her slowly to see how wet she was, She was dripping.

I pulled my fingers out and lifted my head from under her shirt so she could watch me taste her.

"Bubby really i have to go" she whined

"you soaking baby...if you're gonna go clean up first" I smirked

"I wouldn't be wet if you would've let me go" She rolled her eyes playfully

"chill out before I keep you here" I said

She just rolled her eyes then went to the bathroom to clean up, Just then her mom knocked on the door.

"Remedy come on before you miss breakfast, Dream come eat". She said through the door

"Coming and Remedy's in the bathroom" I said getting out of the bed slowly.

My body still was hurting especially my side and my legs but I didn't want Remy to see me like that.

I made my way slowly to the door and down the steps. When I reached the kitchen I sat there while Ms. K fixed me a plate.

"Do you need more pain medicine" She asked me

"Yes please, I feel like im dying" I said dramatically

"okay ill grab you some" she said placing my plate in front of me.

Just then Remy cam down and fixed her some food then sat next to me.

"Ion like you sometimes" she laughed and rolled her eyes

"Is that so? Well I know someone who does, she stay wet for me" I said giving her kiss

"Yea yea yea" Remy said rolling her eyes.

Her mom came back and handed me some more Tylenols and We all ate until it was time for them to go.

"You gon be okay Dream"? Remy's mom asked

"yes mam, See you guys later I love yall" I said waving as they walked out the door

"See you later we love you too" they yelled.

When I got back up to the room I turned the TV on and played Remy's game until I fell asleep.

———AFTER SCHOOL———

When I got into the car my mom said she wanted to talk to me about something

When I got into the car my mom said she wanted to talk to me about something. I know I wasn't in trouble because I didn't do anything but the way she said it made it sound like I was.

"Remedy I just wanna let you know that we might have to take Dream to the hospital for an X-ray. There might be some internal damage because she's still hurting really really bad" She said

"But I thought she was okay" I said trying not to cry

"Dont cry baby, it'll be okay I promise" She said in a soft tone trying to soothe me

"What if she isn't okay, what if she wont..." I stopped myself because I didn't wanna cry.

"I know, im scared too...but we have to stay strong. for Dream" she said grabbing my hand

"For Dream" I sighed still worried as fuck.

When we got home I went straight to my room, I seen my baby sleeping peacefully so I tried not to make too much noise.

I walked to the bathroom in my room and went shower then got in bed with Dream to go to sleep.

I really hope my baby is okay, I don't know what i'd do without her.