𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

• 𝓜𝓪𝓮 •

Seventeen chapters in and we were already at a sex scene. I kept my eyes on the page, reading it like I read any other chapter. Pretending that Noah's nearness, mixed with the filthy words on the page, wasn't causing a reaction.

He was relaxed back, his eyes closed. I wondered if he was picturing the book like a movie scene like I sometimes did when I read alone. I didn't look at him for more than the second it took to turn the pages, but every time, he looked serene.

Were the words not affecting him at all?

I continued to read, my voice low. The main female had a hand over her mouth, stifling any noises attempting to escape her lips. She wasn't allowed to say a word or make any noise. One of her two men was rather...dark. Fucking her in the same bed she shared with her boyfriend. Taking what he wanted, his eyes never leaving her, a wicked smile on his face, even as the boyfriend stirred.

The only reason I didn't mind the cheating was because her boyfriend was cheating on her as well. What goes around comes around and all that, except she multiplied it by two with twins.

After the scene ended, I cleared my throat and closed the book.

"Did you need a break?" Noah's voice made me jump slightly.

I laughed, setting the book down. "I did."

When I looked at him, he was already staring at me, his green eyes heavy-lidded.

So it had affected him.

I scanned his face, taking in his smooth features. The angles of his face and jaw. The way his lips were slightly parted as he allowed me to look at him.

"What are you thinking," I asked quietly, finally looking back into his eyes.

He smiled slightly. "I'm really not sure you want to know that."

I raised an eyebrow. He knew me well enough to know those words would only make me more curious about what was going on in that head of his. I could guess, though my guesses were probably not near what he had pictured.

I leaned back and crossed my arms, and he watched every single move. It was like he was taking in every little flinch or twitch of my body. Like he wanted to drink every move I made in.

"Try me," I said quietly.

He blew out a breath and finally tore his gaze away. "You know I like watching."

I continued to wait, knowing there was more to that. Of course I knew he liked watching. He made that perfectly clear.

He glanced at me. "I was imagining you with someone else next to me in this bed. Be close enough to touch if I wanted to. If I could sleep, that'd be a hell of a way to be woken up. Minus the cheating, that is."

I tried to laugh, but all that came out was a strangled noise that sounded a lot more like a moan than a laugh. The noise made Noah's eyes widen slightly, and he took in my expression hungrily.

"You'd like it too," he murmured. "Wouldn't you?"

I looked away from him before I said or did something stupid, like admit that it was more than a general like of the idea. Truth was, the idea of him watching me in general turned me on. Having him watch me with other people?

"Not just other people." His response to my thoughts caught me off guard. "There are only three other people."

My eyes widened. "How did you-"

He looked like he was holding back a laugh. "You were thinking extremely hard about it while thinking of me, so you basically threw it into my head. Guess that's one thing that doesn't come naturally to you."

Well, fuck. Learn how to think without accidentally giving away my thoughts. Got it.

How freaking embarrassing.

I turned my face away from him.

"Hey." He reached out and grasped my chin gently, turning my face to force me to look back at him. "Do you want that too? For me to watch?"

Gone was the guy who was awkward around me not two hours prior. He was back to his old self - though, a much hornier self. But after that damned scene in that book, I couldn't find the fucks to give.

I opened my mouth to respond, but closed it. I didn't know what to say. Yes, I wanted him to watch? No, I didn't want him to watch? Which was even the truth? My brain was so muddled that I couldn't figure out the words.

"Luca?" He tilted his head. "Seraph? Kite?"

My eyebrows furrowed In confusion.

He smiled slightly. "All of them?"

It dawned on me then, what he was asking. The idea made a wave of heat dance across my face as his words once again made images filter through my mind.

He was asking me which one I wanted him to watch me with.

I shook my head. "I don't-"

"Don't lie." His voice was so low that I probably wouldn't have heard it if it hadn't been for my enhanced senses.

I didn't know how to answer him. I didn't know what name to respond with.

"Kite and Luca are both acting strangely too," I said in an attempt to change the subject. "Like they aren't interested anymore since I became a vampire."

Noah blinked, then tilted his head, his eyes moving towards the door.

"Are you still interested in them," he asked, his eyes still on the door.

I sighed. "Unfortunately."

Noah's eyes drifted back to me as he chuckled. "Unfortunately, hm?"

There was a knock at my door and I stared at Noah in horror. "You didn't."

He smiled as he stood from the bed. He pointed to his head with a wink. "I've been training too."

When he opened the door, Luca and Kite were both standing there. Kite looked somewhat confused, looking at Noah, then to me. However, Luca just had a small smile on his face, his hands in his pockets as he looked at his friend.

Noah motioned them into the room and shut the door, and the telltale sound of the lock clicking made my back stiffen.

"You've gotten better," Kite said to Noah.

I pushed myself up and out of bed, glancing between the three of them cautiously. They were silent, but Luca's eyes moved to look at me. A smirk curled on his lips as the silence drew on, and I knew they were talking amongst themselves.

That thought solidified when I saw Kite glance at me.

"Oh, princess." Luca's voice was filled with teasing mirth. "Are you feeling neglected?"

I frowned and turned a glare on Noah. Top ten ultimate betrayals right there.

"Couldn't get to Seraph, or I'm sure he'd be here too," Noah said, turning to face me.

I highly doubted Seraph would want anything to do with whatever it was he was planning, but I didn't say that. Who knew for sure?

The three of them watched me, all with varying degrees of interest on their faces. Kite, a little guarded, but still stared at me curiously. Luca, not so guarded, stared openly. Hungrily.

And then there was Noah, who bit into his lip to keep from grinning at my reaction.

'Tell me no, if you want.' Noah thought to me, and his voice in my head felt like honey.

I looked between the three of them again, nerves curling in my stomach. But I finally looked back at Noah and didn't say a word.

A grin split Luca's face. "Bed, princess. All fours."

*****
A/N: I'll try and get another chapter out sooner than Friday. Promise.