"Ok, let me change into something sexy at least." I added. I ran into the room and put something sexy like I told him.

My husband went and did the same thing. As we were doing that, we both were laughing hysterically because we knew that it was something we haven't done before.

We were finally done. We left the house in a hurry.

My husband starts driving... "Where are we heading," I ask immediately.

"Maybe we should go to a bar, a club or something." He suggested.

"Ok," I said.

I was feeling like I was back in high school. Like whenever I did something wrong, but in the end, I liked what I did. I felt the same way as I was feeling back then. Nervous, but with the desire to continue and misbehave.

After my husband drove for a while, he finally saw a bar. He decided to stop, and we went inside. Hoping we could find someone perfect enough to have sex with.

"I'm a little nervous," I whispered.

"Me too. Let's see what happens, and if we don't find someone then it's perfectly fine. We can always go back home and fucked until you beg me to stop." He suggested it in my ear as he pushed me to the side.

We both kissed and finally entered the bar holding hands.

The place wasn't that crowded, but it sure had some pretty nice ladies. However, I couldn't resist looking at the men. Although, I didn't say much to my husband because I wanted to see how everything might end.

Hopefully, we both end up getting what we wanted.

We sat down. We get our drinks. My husband always drinks whiskey, and I always have wine. However, this time I was more into whiskey. I wanted something strong that would make me relax a little.

We began looking who we could consider attractive and cute enough to fuck with.

"Look carefully right over there," I whispered to my husband as I pointed out to a couple talking to each other so sexy. They were kissing as they were talking.

"Yeah, but they seem like a couple." He responded a little confused based on his face. His reaction wasn't the one I was rooting for.

I thought he would be excited to do things a little differently.

"You see her, she seems cute, and sexy." he said as he pointed to a woman just having a glass of red wine.

I mean, she looked very cute and sexy. But I was hoping he wouldn't be so obvious. I knew I had to act quickly before he decided to leave me at the bar alone and horny.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Yeah, ask me anything." He responded.

"Well, at first I thought all this was a mistake then I thought it was okay to try something different. But you are forgetting all these should be beneficial for both of us. And as I am seeing things right now. You only think about your desires. Noth mines."

"I thought you didn't want to. So, I never asked." He said.

"Ok. You know what. You can stay here, do what you need to do, because obviously you don't need me here. I'm leaving now, and please don't come home tonight." I responded furious.

"Fine with me," he said.

After his response I realized my husband only cared about his desires and he forgot about mine. I was glad I realized it on time. I left the bar, and I was heading back to my car. When suddenly, I see a man smoking.