7. Eclipsed by The Moon

I woke up to the sounds of a camera clicking, and hushed whispers all around me.

"Aw, so cute. Acusio, take a pic with a heart frame around them."

"I'm gonna kill him."

"Come on Travis, you gotta admit, they are adorable."

"I don't care."

"Stop being so grumpy."

"Well, forgive me from being little angry, when a random guy I don't know is sleeping with my sister, not in that sense, but still, and you guys are preventing me from punching him across the room because you think it's cute."

I opened my eyes a crack, enough to see what was going on but not enough to let anyone know I was awake. Acusio was taking pictures of me at every angle, I have no idea why, Travis was sulking in the corner, and Kayla was cooing over how cute we were and taking some pictures herself.

I felt a strong arm around my waist, and twisted my head a bit, still pretending to be asleep. I saw Crimson, not awake yet, his eyelashes brushing his cheekbones, softly breathing through his slightly ajar mouth. His black hair was tousled and messy, yet somehow still looked like it was styled.

He looked so peaceful, so much more relaxed than he ever did when he was awake. I don't know how to explain it, but there was this troubled look in his eyes wherever he went, disguised with years of practice. And in only one day, I was close enough to him to see past his facade.

What was this boy doing to me?

I opened my eyes fully to let them know I was awake and yawned, looking around, pretending to be confused.

"Hiya, Blaze." Acusio said, quickly throwing his camera in one of the cupboards in the kitchen. Kayla was smart and just slipped her phone into her pocket, acting totally normal.

"Good, you're awake, now get up and kick him out." Travis grumbled from his sulking spot on the floor. I stuck my tongue out and snuggled with Crimson further just to annoy him and aggravate him further. He glared.

I gently nudged Crimson awake, and his eyelids slowly opened, revealing the beautiful purple irises behind them.

"Good morning." I whispered to Crimson, smiling.

He smiled sleepily back. "Good morning."

"STOP BEING ROMANTIC AND GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Travis screamed at Crimson.

"FIRST OF ALL THIS ISN'T A HOUSE IT'S AN APARTMENT AND SECOND IT'S NOT YOUR APARTMENT IT'S MINE!" I screamed right back.

"WHATEVER JUST TELL HIM TO GET OUT."

"HE CAN STAY IF HE WANTS TO!"

"I DONT CARE WHAT HE WANTS HE HAS NO RIGHT TO TOUCH MY SISTER."

"COULD YOU GUYS JUST SHUT UP!" Kayla screamed, having enough.

Both of us slowly backed down, glaring at each other from opposite sides of the room. Crimson was fully awake now, looking like he just peed himself.

I checked the time, saw that it was only six in the morning and I still had around three hours until breakfast, and snuggled back into the covers, trying to go back to sleep. Crimson was stretching beside the bed, and waved goodbye to me as he went out the door. To be honest, I think he was a little scared of Travis.

I waved back to him as he left, and went back to sleep. But before I did, I told everyone to get out. Travis stomped out, probably going after Crimson to threaten him some more, Acusio said he was too lazy to go to his room and fell asleep on the couch, and Kayla went back to her room, but not before giving me a suggestive wink and a wiggle of her eyebrows. I just stuck my tongue out at her.