"Hey guys. I know the last meeting was short but today, things are really going to start." He glimpsed at Dino and noticed that something was wrong. "I suppose I should tell you my name. I doubt Chan-ah has had the chance to do that." Dino walked toward Sihun and motioned to him.

"Guys, this is Sihun Hyung and he's not my brother." Sihun nodded at Dino's words.

"My job was to protect him and lead him here. The rest of you had protectors too. I can't tell you who they were, though."

"Why?" It was Minghao who asked the question.

"I can't tell you because I don't know who they were. I suppose they didn't get as close to you as I did Chan. Some would say that I got too close to him. Anyway, the point of my existence is to teach you how to use your powers and understand them. I don't know who the successor is. I wish I did. There are a lot of things that I'm not allowed to tell you but I will tell you everything that I can. I want to protect you-" He stopped and glimpsed at Dino. "All of you."

"How exactly can you protect us if you can't tell us everything you know?" Seungkwan asked. Dino glimpsed at Sihun.

"I told you guys, he's a shitty person but he doesn't lie." Sihun smiled and shook his head.

"I'm a shitty person?" Dino rolled his eyes.

"Yes. You're a shitty person. That wasn't the point though. The point is, is that he doesn't lie."

"Dino, do you know something we don't?" Jeonghan asked.

"No. I don't know any more than you guys but even though he's not my brother and I haven't seen him in 8 years, I trust him. So, trust me. Please." There was a silence before everyone nodded in agreement.

"Alright. Fine. If you trust him, so do we." Seungcheol said. Sihun clapped his hands lightly.

"Alright then. Let's start. Let's begin with Woozi and Hoshi. You guys have the bond, yes?" Hoshi and Woozi nodded.

"I assume you guys know the basics of the bond." They nodded again.

"What you probably don't know is that it can be broken." Hoshi and Woozi glimpsed at each other. Hoshi nodded at him before responding.

"It can be broken? How?"

"The same way it was created. With magic. The only person that can do it is Woozi."

"He asked why he would want to?"

"I never said he would want to. I'm only saying that he is the only person that could."

"How?"

"If Woozi were to try to commit suicide, it would sever your bond. The only reason he would probably do that is if he knew he was about to die. Your bond, he loves you so deeply that he would want to save you. That would be the only reason."

"If that's the case, then why can't I?"

"That, I don't have an answer for. That's just how it works."

"If it came down to saving me, would you actually do that?" Hoshi asked in his head.

"Yes. If it came down to saving you, I would sever our bond." Hoshi frowned at Woozi's answer.

"Is there any way to join it back together?" Seungkwan asked.

"If he survived, yes. It has happened once before. Those before you. Lee Know and Han, I think it was. Han was in a situation where he had no other choice. He survived it. Lee Know was able to link them back together. Unfortunately, I don't know how he did it. If that situation does happen and you do want the bond back, you'll have to figure it out on your own."

"I need a cigarette." Hoshi laughed at Woozi's thought before nodding.

"Can me and Woozi run out for a couple of minutes?" Sihun raised a brow before nodding.

"Make it fast." They nodded before leaving the room. Dino walked over to Sihun with a question in mind.

"Hyung?" Sihun hummed.

"Why did Han sever his bond with Lee Know?" Sihun searched his eyes before responding.

"Han got trapped in a situation. I can't really go into detail but he was suffocating and because of his bond with Lee Know, Lee Know wasn't able to save Han. Han ended up trying to inflict pain on himself to disconnect the bond. That was the only reason they survived."

"Hmm. Do you think Woozi Hyung would do the same for Hoshi Hyung?" Sihun nodded.

"He would. It's not a bond like ours or any other. It physically hurts them to be away from each other. It hurts them to see each other hurt. It's eternal. it's the kind of bond that you'd be willing to kill yourself for the other person. That bond has always been there. They've always loved each other. They just didn't know it till they met each other." Sihun looked at the guys who were listening to his words. "You all have an internal bond with each other. Jeonghan and Seungcheol. Seungkwan and Vernon. Minghao and Jun. Joshua and DK. Wonwoo and Mingyu. Me and Chan. That bond has always been there. That's why we're all drawn to each other. Despite my and Chan's rocky relationship, we're also drawn to each other. We've always looked for each other. We've always thought about each other and even when we weren't physically near each other, we always knew when something was wrong with the other. That will never change. But then, they'd burn down the world for each other. It's a different kind of bond. That was why Han was willing to kill himself for Lee Know. He didn't know that Lee Know was going to save him. All he knew in that moment was that he had saved Lee Know."

Woozi sat on the stairs outside of the school. Hoshi was beside him. Woozi turned to Hoshi and pulled his cigarette out of his mouth.

"Don't think about that, baby. I'm not going to die."

"You heard what he said."

"Yes, and Han survived. If that does happen, which it will not, you will save me because even if the bond is severed, we can't live without each other." Woozi grabbed Hoshi's hand and linked their fingers before placing his cigarette back into his mouth.

"Let's end the class here. I would love to talk some more but I need to go do some things. Chan, join me. There's something I want to show you." Before anyone could interject, Dino nodded and grabbed his phone and keys.

"I'll see you guys later." With that, Dino was gone.

*****************************

I hope everyone liked this chapter

I hope everyone liked this chapter. Everyone learned more about the bond between Woozi and Hoshi. The next Chapter will be more about Dino and Sihun. I know they're getting a lot of time but it's important because you need to know Sihun's story.