Mingi slowly bent down on his knees and sat in front of Yunho. Slowly reaching his hand out, he touched the other's shoulder.

"Y-Yunho..." Mingi said, voice deep but concerned.

Yunho stopped hitting the ground. He still didn't dare to make eye contact with the other.

"I-I...a-am sorry..." Mingi's voice broke. "I'm sorry..." his voice was shaking due to the amount of pressure he was putting on it.

Yunho sniffed hard and inhaled sharply. Slowly moving his head up, he made eye contact with Mingi. Both didn't utter a single word, just kept staring at each other.

Mingi realised the reason for Yunho not sharing the information. He realised that he indeed was a real threat to the person who did dirty to Yunho. He now realised how badly hurt Wooyoung might be.

"Rage got the best of you..." Yunho said in a low voice.

"I'm sorry...." Mingi replied.

Although he did feel bad about his such actions, but due to the fact that Yunho was hurt because of Wooyoung, made him feel less guilty.

Mingi slowly took Yunho's hand in his and lightly squeezed it. He slowly took it up and placed it on the left side of his chest. On his heart.

"Yunho... I'm... I- can't express how sorry I am..." Mingi's voice was still shaking.

"Please... don't let anger take control of your feelings... anymore..." Yunho slowly shook his head in a no.

Mingi replicated it. "Never... I promise...!"

.

.

Next day~~

San slowly opened his eyes.

His heart dropped at the sight of the empty bed in front of him, which belonged to Wooyoung.

"Urgh..." San groaned as he got up and sat at the edge of the bed.

He realised he was still holding his phone tightly in his hand, close to his chest.

Turning the screen on, he checked the time. He had thirty minutes before his college started. Therefore, he quickly got off the bed and practically rushed to the washroom to get a quick shower.

After five minutes or so, he glanced at the mirror to wash his face, but stopped his actions.

"San...?"

No response.

Clearly San is determined to stay out of San's life. For now...

San scoffed bitterly and opened the door to get out of the washroom.

Once again, he was disappointed.

Disappointed not to see the breakfast ready. The breakfast that Wooyoung usually already made it ready...with a sticky note.

San pressed his lips into a fine line and gave a disappointed smile to himself as he went inside the bedroom to get dressed.

.

.

Cafeteria~~

San sat at a table with his plate of food. He looked at his surroundings, Wooyoung was nowhere in sight. San pressed his lips into a fine line.

Yunho was also nowhere to be found today. It made sense cause he needed time to process everything.

San had only taken a few bites from his food when someone suddenly came and sat right on the seat opposite to him, right in front of him.