"Whenever you say, Zehra! If you want me today? I will just marry you today!"
I shook my head, I didn't want to marry him in haste. I want to marry him, with proper rituals.

"Will we marry? In Hindu traditions, or Muslim traditions?" I asked him, an honest concern cast from the previous conversation and he just smiled.

"Whichever tradition you want, Zehra. I just want you!" He said and I turned to look at the dancers.

"But I know, how much you like your culture! Do you abide by all the traditional rules? Will you be fine without a Hindu wedding? Maybe we can do both?" I asked him, and he nodded.

"Both,"

~

We both were stuck together in the bed. And he made sure not even the air was permitted to cross the path between us.

I woke up in his arms, sleeping on top of him and he caressed my head I pulled back from him. He didn't let me stand up, but I pushed myself out of bed, today was the second day, and Abhiraj and Taara informed us last night that we would go sightseeing together today. At ten, and it was already nine-thirty.

"Abhiraj wouldn't like it if you were late," I stepped with the sheets around my body, and he covered himself with the duvet on the bed.

"Today, I am not working!" he told me, I went towards the bag and took my clothes, I was about to step inside the bathroom.

"Still, he won't like it." I shut the door.

I came back outside, with Daiwik dressed in nothing, crossing me and going into the bathroom to bathe alone. I dressed lightly because we would be going around, and I didn't want to bear heavy apparel.

Keeping myself subtle, Daiwik also wore a simple white kurta, and we headed to where Taara and Abhiraj were, even when we were late and they both waited for us, both held patience and did not shout at us for coming late.

I instantly left Daiwik's side and walked towards Taara where she and I went lost in talking, I told Taara little incidents and stories of my academy days, and she laughed, and asked me if it must have been fun.

It caught me off guard that Taara never got the privilege to go to school, even if both of us came around from the same place. Both of us had different stories.

Where I felt the normalcy, all of it was stolen from her. Taara, Abhiraj asked us to ditch the cars and take foot strolling. And I did not dislike the ideas, so we just went straight into the street together.

Even if Daiwik said, they were not working, they were talking about work-related matters behind us.

I skipped the stories of the academy, but Taara held my hand and turned to face me. "Abhiraj?" she called Babasaheb steps behind us, who covered the distance. "Here, Zehra is telling me that she had gotten her degree before she was married, I think we should put it to use?" Taara asked me, and I blinked at what she meant.

Abhiraj frowned confused, "She has her degree in teaching! And you suggested that we should open a school for the underprivileged where they won't have to pay fees? As a charity, and not a government type," her business words astounded me.

Taara had become more than her appearance a Sahiba,

I thought Daiwik told me Abhiraj doesn't look after the commoner's welfare. I guess, Taara changed him.

"We should feature, Zehra in it! She will be trustworthy, and you want something who can keep the eyes with loyalty?" She offered him the idea while I stood there confused and shocked.