Chapter: 2 (Agreed)

Start from the beginning

Yn asked to her mother as her mother's smile through her heart knowing she would agree...

But her next answer made Yn gasp aloud...

Mom: Pricness they are seven boys. You are gonna marry all of them...

Her gasp made them curious about her reaction. Her brothers sat unbothered by her reaction knowing at last she would agree...

Yn: Okay I'm ready Mom...

She said in a light cheerful voice making their parents happy. They knew their daughter have a very understanding nature and at least she would not reject them...

Her brothers look at her with sympathy taking her one arm Eunwoo and In-Yeop went towards dining hall to have a peaceful dinner last time with their sister...

He parents looks very happy knowing their daughter is very brave to handle seven beast or

Seven Satan's...

At somewhere else...

Seven boys entered inside their parents mansion which is a big hell for them. Their parents who noticed their presence smiles at them...

But in return they received their clenched jaws, fisted hands, darken eyes, and cold aura..

Guilt was consuming their parents as they all looks down. Their seven sons sat on the couches afar away from them and their cold gaze were piercing through their souls...

Hoseok: What do you want?

He asked as the venom in his voice was clear. He doesn't like his parents at all nor any of his brothers do...

Dad: Son we have taken a decision for you all...

Taehyung: So now you have remembered you have seven sons alive...

He said as his eyes turned dark and the silence was killing them...

Mom: It's not like that son...

Before she could complete her sentence the cold voice of the younger one again interrupted her...

Jungkook: Just tell us about your fucking decision!

He whispered yet yell hardly flinching their parents. They were shocked at how their sons were behaving but still went calm knowing they deserve this...

Dad: We have arranged your marriage with a girl...

He said in a calm tone knowing the volcano can burst at any moment.

Dead Silence approached the mansion as their breathing sounds can only be heard. Yoongi slammed his hands on the table flinching their parents...

Yoongi: How.can.you.take.this.big.decision? And that so without consulting us?

He said pressing each word scaring their parents to death seeing the calm person with this much anger...

Jimin: Do you know what even you are barking now?

He said in a irritated yet cold tone...

Namjoon: We are not going to marry any slut! Tell your others favourite so-called sons to marry them...

He said in venomous tone as their parents shifted their gazes towards him to see his eyes dark with anger...

But the elder one who was calm didn't said any word making his parents curious about his answer knowing he is the one who will take the final decision...

Jin: We do agree!

At Cha Mansion....

The three siblings were sitting in the elders room. Their parents told them that tomorrow they are gonna meet the great Kim Family...

She was sad knowing now she have to leave her brothers. Her brothers were sad thinking their sister is gonna leave them...

Yn: Oppa remember I always love you two....

She said in pure innocence which her brothers like the most. They pulled her into the hug crashing them between each other...

She snuggles more into them..

Eunwoo: Princess if they don't behave well with you. You can freely call me I'll beat their nasty asses with my orange spatula..

He said showing the hidden orange spatula which make Yn to laugh aloud. Her brothers giggle at her..

In-Yeop: My Queen take well care of you as well as those nasty asses...

He said making Yn to laugh heartly. The night went well. Her brother were giving her instructions as if tomorrow was her wedding.

She sleeped with them hugging them closely as her brothers arms were securely wrapped around her.

Two different world will collide and we doesn't know if they are good match for each other or the heavenly match for each other...
______