Lost Hope and Another Transmigration

TRUE NARRATOR POV:-

What is the meaning of life? If the question you always asked yourself.
People die in the end. Everyone at some point in life will die, so what is the point of living?

This is not a realization but a question.
Why we were sent to this world? What is our final destiny? To die a dog's death or live like an emperor.

You thought long and hard about this question. You had all the time in the world in the hospital.

After watching countless families fall apart and many grow together. You realized a really important thing.

That is human is funny beings.
They can only live to their fullest when faced with death.
Or to be more exact with your thought.
It was, "Life is a gamble. Everyone plays in it, some are good while others are not favoured but at last, Everyone is given a chance to shine."

Truly a funny being.

'They live as if they will never die, they die as if they never lived.'

A person suffering from a chronic disease has more insight into life than people like to admit.

The only reason you are alive is because you are the son of Chief Scientist, Who was formerly the second most important human being in entire history.
As a person who gave birth to the most important.

Your thoughts were broken by the opening of a thin metallic door as the door opened.

Mr. Damon, a doctor was covered with burned skin. He was never pretty but always beautiful.

His face frowned when he looked at the room.
He signed and said, "Did I not ask you to pack your things?".
You stared deep into his eyes.
"I like to stay here."
"You need better fatalities, Y/N"

That's true.
"Nah, I am good."
You reject it.
The doctor looked at your skin.
"Don't lose hope in living, there is still a chance."
"Sir, I have been fighting this internal battle as long as I can remember, and sadly one can only win a limited amount..."
Doctor pat your head, "Don't say it like that! You still have a chance even if it's just a small percentage."
"...Did you receive anything related to her?"
"..."
He gave you no response. But the answer was clear.
You looked at Damon with tired eyes.
A sad life.
Disease, Time and death are the greatest thieves

Death comes silent and still. Quick but also painful.
Diseases like to take their time and torment their victims. They steal everything.
From your body to your peace of mind.

"Doc, I know it too. There is no way to save me...The only thing that we could do is make it painless. This could only happen if we shifted my Room to a lost city."

The lost city was founded by your friend. A friend who taught you to live.

You were only a teen when that happened. Still learning, questioning, and Still fighting.
It was just after your Father's death, that some people wanted to take revenge on him so they chose you.
If not for her and your father...

"But-"
"Doc, I am sorry but the connection I have with this room is way greater than my life."
The room is the only thing left. Your friends died, your body failed and because of depression, you can't enjoy a single moment other than drown yourself in memories.
Depression is also a great thieve. It takes your moment of life.
"Anyway, it would also be risky. In this world, Death has more value than living."
When oxygen becomes limited, trees start to become extinct, and then a tree's value becomes more than a human life. If we ask others questions then 8 out of 10 will choose to kill an unknown human being.
They justify their action by saying,' If they do not die then my family would not have resources to survive."

Or

"I am sorry but for me, my family is more important."
Some will start to cry like this.
Ha! You laughed
People who give these excuses are nothing but hypocrites.
Since ancient times, big fishes have eaten small fishes, small fishes eat shrimp, this is the law of nature, where the strong eat the weak.
Some people like to shed tears while saying things like this but truth will always be truth.

The truth is eating will always be eating.

Strong eats the weak, suppressor eats the suppressed, higher up eats the lower...
The list goes on.

All living beings eat, if not they would not survive and thrill.
It is just that everyone has different ways and diets.
But eating will always be eating!

I, myself the Narrator of your story have not told you about the struggles of your past, and present.

For example, I have not told you that your skin is nearly transparent and weak. It's thin, and grey making it look pitiful. The infection in your throat has grown so much that your voice has become feeble. Sometimes your voice cracks at the end of a sentence, there are also times when you are not able to stand up from your bed.
You are sick and only getting sicker.
As said, there are only so many battles one could win.

Don't worry, I have plans for you too. It would be too easy for Raphael if she was allowed to do her thing...
You can't oppose her but I can still give you a chance. A system is what it is called.

Fair well survivor, hopefully, you find your worth in the new world.

Your head became heavy but you laughed.
"It seems my time has come."
"This is not something to joke about"
Doc resorted but gave you a glance to which you smiled.
He was stunned.
It's rare for you to smile like that.
He once again continued to read the newspaper in his hand.
But the voice of the machine stopping to beep caught his attention.
Panic.
He quickly looked up and saw you smiling. Your eyes are still open. As if finally reached the destination after a long traffic Jam.
Doc. Threw her paper to the side and rushed towards your soulless body.
Death unlike disease, comes fast and does not give a chance to say goodbye.

Tears flowed down his eyes as he tried to give you CPR.
But all was useless. You have no hope. He recalled the emergency service room and requested assistance and then Doc cried.
C

losing your eyes. he said,"Damn it".

As said death is not someone but a state of body. Your mind contains memories while your soul contains your consciousness. Both of them are stored or kept in your body. The soul escapes after the body malfunctions.
But memories stay with the body.
The tiny difference I have with you is the system lets you keep your memories.

---
In the end, the only thing you thought was, 'If I can then I want to meet and learn again from you, Raphael."

Then you lost consciousness, not knowing you will meet Raphael but not as her student.