Sneek peak

Because I posted the chapter late and short I am here to compensate with a sneak peek at a short story I am writing. Only read it if you are 13+.

All alone in an unfamiliar world. 

The only reason I am alive is because of my special suit. The crust of this planet did not have an atmosphere. No life, all alone.

It's been months since I last crashed into this cursed planet.

I have not eaten anything for months. I can't feel my voice. The only reason I haven't died is because of this special suit.

The suit I am wearing is called X-project 0. There are different types of spacesuits like IVA (intravehicular activity), EVA (extravehicular activity), and IEVA (intra/extravehicular activity). What I am wearing is a suit created especially to survive.

This suit does not allow user energy to be lost in any human form, well most of the energy. Energy from the waste of humans, Be it sweat, urine, or stool is recovered.

The only negative part of this thing is that it provides energy through their body.

I already can't feel my legs. I am sure of it. I don't know why I want to survive.

slowly but surely, I am dying. I know that too. Even if I want to change my fate I could not do anything.

This suit is what keeps me alive while at the same time killing me.

The saddest part is after some point the pain nullification will be dysfunctional causing me and will feel the pain of my born and muscle tearing.

Taking one step at a time, wasting my energy and forcing my suit to faster up tearing my flesh process, I moved. I remembered that there was certain a strange thing in the center of this planet. Nothing was much interesting on this planet except red ruins. The only thing that prompted the interest of scientists was a range of mountains in weird shapes at the center of the planet.

Unfortunately, we did not have much time to research the planet because of the discovery of another planet. Which might contain life on it. The nearest planet to this planet.

The planet's name is '02x'. A planet was nothing special.

We already have traveled planet like this...

I just wish I could die faster.

If you are reading this it might be because you are also stuck in the same situation or my suit has been founded. You may assume my personality is smart and intelligent. You might also think that I had good willpower,

But in truth, I am afraid of death. I can't accept my death and I can not accept that I would be remembered as a failure.

But I moved on, wishing for a better future, not knowing only things from here would turn worse.