Problem?

This might cause a problem...

It's not that big of a deal but It will come between my plan...I smiled and said, "It's great to see our class doing extra academics ".

To which Ike-Kun replied in simp (Hopefully I am using this word correctly) voice, "Of course, For a beautiful flower like you, I can do anything". 

To which I smiled dryly.

In the meantime, Ike-kun also noticed Horikita behind me. He once again put his hand around Ayanokoji, "Damn you, are you going to take all the girls? Huh? One is not enough for you?".

Ayanokoji said in an enthusiastic voice, "No...Actually, Raphael-san invited me". 

You see, we are familiar with Ayanokoji's emotionless face and voice but Ike, till now, does not really know Ayanokoji. So, What he understand from Ayanokoji's dull voice was that he is trying to build Harem. Any normal person would not to this conclusion but an anime Otaku like Ike would and at the age of fourteen, where this tendency starts to grow. 

"..." Ike looked at him with a gaze full of emotion.

Ike is right now feeling envious and jealous. I can easily turn this into hatred but if I move now, It will attract the attention of Ayanokoji.

Ayanokoji does not know my existence and that's good. 

Right now, I can also feel the excitement of hanging out with my 'friends'.

"It seems you both need to talk so please excuse me". I was never taught how to talk informally.

This is also a reason I said I am not from Japan. Even though I would be attracting attention...

When you are different from others, you automatically attract attention.

Walking up to Horikita I lightly tapped on her shoulder. "so decided to join any club?".

Horikita looked at me and back at the seniors holding banners of their respected club.

"...I will join the student council", Horikita said in a small voice.

Very good. the easy part is done.

To manipulate someone to take a decision, you do not need to convince them but to direct their decision on making that choice.

This is also how the modern government controls people.

Just like the flow of water.

"Oh really? I have heard not everyone can get into student council"

"Do you think, you could beat me?"

"yes"

Horikita was a little surprised by my direct answer.

"Don't let this little thought run through your head...I can easily destroy you."

"Hehe...Then let's see who can get into student council". 

Horikita is prideful character. Her insecurity lies in not being on the same level as her brother. She is right now immature and selfish. Hot-blooded teenagers are like that.

Horikita was hesitant at first but under my gaze, she accepted at last.

Right now there are two methods to build Horikita,(easy method).

1) Become really close friends with her, Make her attach to me, and become a student council member. while eliminating her from joining the council. To grow her insecurities.

2) To make her student council president.

I will decide on the choice while watching Horikita.

What? Do you call this evil? No No...I am helping Horikita to get rid of her immaturity.

This is how life teaches us.

When someone betrays you, someone, close to you, You learn to not trust. Which is important.

This is just a taste of it. A really bitter taste. Teaching Horkita about betrayal would be good but it will not profit me.

These thoughts flashed inside my mind in a second or so.

I smiled at Horikita and said, "Let's see then, Horkita-chan?"

Horkita looked at me in disgust. "Never call me Chan again".

"As you wish, Horikita-chan".

"Ugh. Forget it"

"Ok, let's go to the student council".

Grabbing Horikita's hand. She try to pull out but I did not let her. In the end, I was charged with sexu- wait wrong place, I mean, In the end, she reluctantly gave up