Swimming part-1

As usual, I woke up and do some basic stretching and exercise.
It still felt strange in this body. There is still a slight delay in action. Slowly but surely, The time period is decreasing the delay.

It was slightly uncomfortable but not unbearable.
But why the delay? Is it related to do with my soul?
Does that mean the soul exists?
If yes, then it will open a new path for me.

My transmigration can also prove that there is the possibility of rebirth, A concept beyond the understanding of a mere human.

'I might be clueless now but someday I will find the answer to my questions

Picking up my laptop again, I started reading about the diversity of this world.
Hmm.
It will take me some time to understand it all...

---

I hate walking to class. If not influencing Horikita, I would have stayed in my room and devoted my time to my research but investing in Horikita would give me more benefits.
Giving up on short-term advantages for long-term profit is always advisable.

Noticing Horikita, I sped up my walking speed.
"Hotikita-Chan, wait for me".
Horkita subconsciously looked behind and notice me.
Giving an annoyed look, She turned around and started walking at a faster speed.

I also started to jog and after some time we both were running.

Noticing our class was coming near, Horikita stopped and gasped for air.
"Why were you running?"
Horikita just gave me a side look and walked toward the class.
We were meet with Ayanokoji who was staring inside the class.

Horikita walked to him and said, "Sad".

Here comes the classic
Horikita.

{If we calculate the timing in the light novel Cote...this character in this book should have arrived somewhat earlier but for the plot conventional we pretend not to notice. I could have written something like they stop in the way for something but it would be boring. I have already written some future dialogues, and some important scenes}.

"...You were here too, Horikita?"

"A few minutes ago. I walked in while you were looking at those boys. You wouldn't be thinking of trying to be friends with them, would you?"

"Shut up. It's difficult for me to make friends anyway."

"The way I see it, you don't seem to have a communication disorder."

"I have a lot of circumstances. Ha... even now I can only hold a conversation with you. and Raphael-san".

"Hey... I already told you to not include me in your list of friends, right?"

I decided to revial myself, "You can include me, Ayanokoji-kun".

Aynokoji looked at me and sighed, "Thank you, Raphael-san".

"So, who were you checking out ?"

Ayanokoji gazed at me, speechless."I was not checking out on anyone, I was looking for a friend".

"Oi Ayanokouji."

A voice behind Ayanokoji called him.

"What, what is it."

Walking up to them, Ayanokoji stammered.

"To tell you the truth, we were going to bet on the girl's chest sizes."

I completely forget about those idiots' plans.

"We even have a table for the betting odds."

It's not that disgusts me. At this age, this behavior is normal, and to a limit, lust is important to human beings. 

It's better if I sit in my seat and possibly not be disturbed.

"Raphael-san"

My attention was caught by a voice calling out to me.

sign.

My work is not even close to being over.

putting my book down, I smiled at Kushida.

"How can I help you with? Kushida-san?"