Swimming day!

"You have a nice body, Raphael-san" 

It seems Kushida wishes for something from me, maybe because of my growing influence. After the handling of the 'list', many girls unconsciously or consciously looked at with glowing eyes.  

Am I changing their sexuality?

I looked to my left at Horikita. 

'Are you gay?'

Of course, I am not stupid enough to ask this question aloud. It would lead to disaster outcomes. Then I looked to my left at Kushida.

'Are you gay too?'

"Yea, I know", I replied to Kushida. Normally it would have sounded too arrogant but mixed with my sarcastic voice it just sounded strangely funny and I do have a unique body. 

I mean...LOOK AT MY STOMACH. IT LOOKS SO NICE, FEELS NICE. CALL ME MUSCLE MOMM-.

"Wow Raphael-san, You must have worked hard for the abs"

"Damn, I can't even seem to able do a simple pushup and look at that" 

Yup, I am changing their sexuality.

Liking someone is not a problem. That's natural. Going everything to the person you love is also normal but will they do the same for you?
Do not let your emotions cloud your judgment.

---

"I won, hehe"
"Raphael-san has a better body"
"She has tom-boy body but..."
Everyone has a different opinion. It is easy to like someone with the same opinion as you and it is even easier to hate someone with the opposite opinion.
This is the reason suffering in humans will never end!
Human makes suffering! They blame others. Be it government, society. Not realizing fault is in them. The only way to end suffering is to become one!
That will come with cost which is free will.
No humans like to lose the handle of the car.
The person who gives others control is not because of that he does not want it but he lacks the ability. It is an unconscious decision. And insecurity that creates opportunities for others. Developing one ability is as important as using them.
The world will not wait for you.
It is not the time that is ticking away but your life!
Life will always be there. Even if you die today. Live freely!
---
Tch, those gazes of boys are irritating.
Wearing my one-piece swimming suit I can feel their gaze all over my body.
Many girls were also glancing my way. Well probably because of my abs.
" It looks like you are attracting a lot of attention", Horikta said. Frustrated.
"Someone jelly?", It was clear, Horikita had finally become a little comfortable around me.