part 34

Smiled by hearing her giggle while spinning around with her hair and frilly skirt dancing in the air , having mixed emotions , happy to see her happiness , worry for her health for wearing such a clothes at this tempreture and mad for wearing such...

Smiled by hearing her giggle while spinning around with her hair and frilly skirt dancing in the air , having mixed emotions , happy to see her happiness , worry for her health for wearing such a clothes at this tempreture and mad for wearing such a short skirt...yet the trust he had on those boys was heartwarmin...they were jimin her brother and dayoon her close friend...they were her safe place, too deep in their own girl and yet if their eyes disobeyed he was there to pluck them out..

Her belly laugh made him to pay more attention and watch as she wiped her joyful tears while watching chihiro and whatever that girl's name was doing weird moves.
His metanoia was shining, he could die for the shyness in her look and movements. His heart was filled with so much sweetness and suddenly a smile of her happiness appeared on his face.

If this is not love then what is this?

He lowered his head, otherwise he knew he couldn't bear this amount of desire and he would take a taste of her tasty soursweet lips right there between all of them. 
He was sitting next to fire, in this cold weather that could not even be warmed by its warmth, he was warmed by thinking about the sweetness of his life.  After a few minutes, Dayoon sat next to him , his time to time gaze on her made him chuckle and shake hus head, this boy couldn't keep his eyes off her for a moment.  He looked at him again, but this time he noticed a feeling of discomfort and nervousness in him. The fire in his eyes was more fiery than the one beside them and without exaggeration it caused fear in him.

He placed his hand on his shoulder, he didn't know why but he was sure it was because of what happened two days ago... that letter had driven him crazy, he still remembers what a monster he would have become and how many things he would destroy at that moment if y/n and her god damn know magic wasn't here ,although he also broke two gold coins.  It took more than an hour to convince him that the boy did not had any bad behavior to the reason of his heartbeats, That day, he asked all the information about that boy, threatened dayoon to death because he was not paying attention to her, and in the end showed all his irrationality that how unlogical he could turn to... all this proved how unbearable he is when he becomes jealous and prejudiced.

if he could , he would for sure send a letter to that mute boy saying hide and never come back ,there's a hungry beast searching for you...

"I just don't want her to get hurt anymore...even if i be a calm emotionless stone heart with logical mind for every one ,i can't be this with her....thinking someone eyeing and getting to know her every moves all this time makes my blood turn cold...i wish i was more careful"

"It's not something to be careful about or control taehyung...it's not like in world with seven billions people only one person can love her and that be you...we can't control others eyes , though we don't really know who is this person and his stupid words are really for her or not, the important thing is she chose you out of billions of people and decide to be loyal in your love...."