part 25

The sound of train moving could be heared

The sound of train moving could be heared.the sun ray light up the wagon they were in. Sky was so clean and the cold breez made shiver run down all over their bodies.

Her body was tightly huged by the lovesick boy , who stricly made her sit on his lap , fear of opening his eyes and not see her. Her head was on his shoulder making her cheeks to puff up. Her mind was full of questions while heart was filled with worry.
What is future gonna do to them? How are they gonna live now ? Where would they live? What should they eat? What should they wear?

Running away was hard but the life after that is such a nightmare. all she could bring was some clothes , a little bit bread and three cocoamilks and some money that there is a low chance for them to stay in a motel for only one night with that.

Not having any idea to what to do she sighed and raised her hair meeting her prince charming who was sleeping soundlessly with his lips slightly parted and almost open eyes, just like an innocent child. Her light smile cause of him faded by seeing the black bangs under his eyes , his dry lips with some scare on his face , his disheveled hair and the scarf tied around his injured hand.
It made her eyes to get wet by salty water.what must happend to him in these days.

Her eyes went to his eyebrows , the first thing that from childhood interested her , it may sound stupid but she loved his eyebrows so much.it then went to his closed eyes , lips , cheeks , hair...
Everyone have a taste , and he have so many flaws ,in both behaviour and appearence but he was like a piece of dimonde in her eyes.

There is a time when she wants him to sleep
And tell him a lot in his sleep
Say that she will die without him
Say that she thank God for him being there
Say that her whole world is summed up in him
Or even kiss him gently and be assured that he is sleeping peacefully
look at him until morning and enjoy loving him.

" Always..."

She breathed deeply and continued

" Stay so beautiful
Be so adorable
Laugh so beautifully
Do not change
And be the same until the end
Take my mind off me
Your arms always calm me down
To summarize..."

"Stop it please or i'm gonna throw up"

She flinched by hearing jimin's voice , without waking him up she came out of his arms and sit somewhere there.

"You slept well?"

"No"

He answered right after her question. Her light fake smile faded away...he wae like this and she couldn't even sleep

"Why"

"Nightmare"

"Which is better?"

"Between?"

"Can't make your self to sleep or nightmare?"

"Both are sucks"