part 32

She laughed at his jokes and mocking people's style , it was in their nature ,secretly making fun of others just to ease their mind from each problem , they knew they weren't in better state , but what is the problem to just giggle at stupid things

He pushed the empty trolley while holding her hand kissing it every minute , like it's a drug and he is addicted to it.
Turned his head to her side and saw how she was looking at everything happily...why wouldn't she?! Leaving at orphange and being poor as hell never helped them seeing mall and buy things they wanted.
That's why he loves the beginning of the months so much , they get their sallaries and go straight to spend it on everything from soup to nuts...

He could no more control himself and bent down and planted a kiss on her cheek.
She turned with her rosy cheek to his side looking at him with her widen eyes.it made him to burst into a laugh , her reaction is everything , though he had learned all of her next moves , yet his heart would ran out of his hand , beat her name loud and wildly.

She hugged his arm and dig half of her face in there in shyness , well everyone were looking at them.
She looked over the list and left a tick at every thing she put in the trolley.it gave her good feelings , a bit confidence and freedom , it made her feel like now she is growen up , like she is no more a kid eunhwa always called her , not the dumb little chiled everyone saw her in orphange and school...it was some type of feeling like when she would enter in babies room...now that she think , she really missed them , specialy her little brother , jaehyun...she giggled remebering the first day her and tae were caught in newborns room by eunhwa...how they were hugging eachother behind the curtains shivering , like what would poor eunhwa do , she wasn's a bitch like other staffs who would beat them for no reasons...orphange was great , but still it had some bitter memory , well , when you have no parents you shouldn't wait for someone to love you like a reall parents would cause it's impossible.
But again their life wasn't as bad as others in orphange...maybe cause she had jimin and tae , maybe cause eunhwa loved them and protected them at any cost...

Rised her head to talk about their funny flashback just to not find him behind her.she was about to search for him but soon saw him near the make up tools looking at them curiously like he never saw something named lip stick...

She went near him standing behind him seeing how the male staff was explaining him or must say ripping him off.
She put her hand on his shoulder making him flinch a bit but smiled seeing it's her...

"Do you like it?"

He asked innocently not knowing anything , he had just saw woman buying these and turn their lips scarlet , he also remember how his mom used to do make up when ever she wanted to go out

She smiled looking at the red lip stick but put it back in its place , red lip stick doesn't suit everone , she don't want to have tomato lips.
Tip toed and kissed his cheek as he was looking at her with pleading eyes , like he really wanted to see her doing make up.
But what was her fault , she had never used it , she don't know how to use it and these all made her loose interest on make up tools.