part 20

the nightwith all its silence screams among the cells of her thoughts;to call himAnd she will deny it every night

the night
with all its silence screams among the cells of her thoughts;
to call him
And she will deny it every night.

'it's me!
it's me you're talking to, me...
I'm not your enemy, you don't have to fight me...you know what I surrender, not because I'm afraid of you or anything, because I care about you ، i respect all the years of our friendship
  Just don't argue, it's me in front of you.
you understand? if there is an issue in we have to solve it?
I don't forget that you're standing in front of me But lately you seem to not realize that I am in front of you and you are hurting me with your words'

All her words she said him were passing by like a pedestrian on the road in her brain.
The influx of thoughts into her brain was unstoppable and she was unable to do anything but blame herself, maybe she was the one who shouldn't have been so kind or maybe even stupid! Maybe he was right , she was being too dumb...or overeacting

Gently caressed the soft hair of the babygirl in her arms and placed her back on her bed.
Being child...is amazing...children are amazing.thier world is different...they are so innocent , their heart is not dirty , its clean by love , by beautiful things...
Sighed out and lay down on the ground , tightly grabbing her pillow to talk or shed few tears.They all slept and she is back to the dark place in her mind.

By hearing the click sound of door she quickly closed her eyes only to hear footsteps coming towards her.
He is here , she can feel it by the rhythm of his breathes. It was easy to feel he lay down beside her and the sounds of his breathing showed how much he is close.
But silent was the only thing he bring with himself.
What could he say after calling her dumb and fight over stupid things...for emptying all his anger when she is not the blame.

She blinked few times to kill the water in her eyes but it only caused them to drop.
Right after that she was tightly hugged from the back with his head on her crook.

" if i say i want to hug you and cry in your arms till morning will you hold me back?cause you said no matter how mad we are , hugging doesn't need permission"

By her silent he hugged her tightly , convicing himself that she's here with him but with a broken heart.

"Why do you frown when you know that your smile is extremely beautiful?
Why do you ignore me when you know the attention you give me is my ultimate happiness!
Why are you silent when you know that your words are extremely encouraging?!
Why do you hold yourself from me when you know that your hug is the ultimate comfort?
Are you fucking messing with me or the world is hiding the beauty from us?! "

By feeling her shaky breathes and a drop of tears in his hand , he dig his head more

" I didn't mean what I said , i swear i didn't..."

Why apologizing to her was so hard...maybe cause he can feel how broken she is...sometimes the word isn't that bad but it depends on the person who say that.
Raised his head just to see her tear rolling down , gently wiped it away and again back hugged her.
It hurts like knife stabs , it's like someone is burning him alive , seeing her tear because of him is so hurtful.
Hold her hand and slightly kisses it , trying to show how much he has cares , loves and worry for her...