part 29

"Fight back , don't stop"

Said sensei with angry stern tone to both of them who were already tired for tgeir street fights and now this karate training.
They were breathing deeply , inhale and exhaling again again pulling all the oxygen in their lungs.

They were fighting , but he wasn't. His mind wasn't , it was somewhere else , busy on something else.
She waved her hand to him when he was leaving.
The farther he got, the more he had to endure a feeling that he had experienced before;It was as if his heart was empty.badly empty yet full...full of sorrow , worry ،dread , trupitude.
He was all in himself and came back with a hard beating from jimin in his face.
He glared at him just to hear sensei's voice.

"Don't look at him like that it was my order...where the heck are you?bring back your attention here!"

"Sensei shouldn't we stop , it's been hours since we started"

He took his cold faze from them and turned his back to them.making them confuse about that if it got finished or they should still continue.
But all of this confuseness ended by him throwing a bottle of water towrds them which they gladly accepted.

"You never told us how you learned karate"

Said jimin after gulping down the water.

"I said , god knows where was your shity attention that time"

"Say it one more time then"

"Long story short , my carpentry teacher knew karate and here i am teaching you two"

He nodded his head hearing him.but this time both of them looked towards him hearing his words.

"For tomorrow we should work on your body strength.we'll leave the techniques aside for now but remember to have a good fight none of these are important but using your brain. Pay attention to everything and be careful with your arounding , otherwise you are nothing"

They were looking at him seriously , hearing all of his advises with mind and heart but their eyes got widen by his next words

"Now off my face , get the hell out cause i'm too tired"

He was a bit moody.someone who was like a treasure of advises , who you could learn so many thing from yet he could ruin you like he doesn't know you...

They joked around again and again while collecting their things,but again he was on his own world , just wanting to go home and see her , assuring everything is alright.
He punched his chest trying to calm down his crazy heartbeats , it was beating and working like a broken clock.
Suddenly all their attention went to the ringing sound of the mobile. The same mobile they robbed from bodyguards of orphange.

"It's hana"

Said jimin before answering the call.now his heartbeat fastened , he was sure something has happened , his heart told it.
The smile vanished from jimin's face making both male crazy.
He went closer to him trying to hear though he could barely hear anything.