"I'm not going to eat. I'm going to the studio for a little bit..."

"Why the studio?"

"... !"

The guy I was talking with turned to me. Kim Raebin swallowed his saliva, and he muttered in a low voice.

"If I don't work on correcting my shortcomings, I won't be able to produce results that people will be satisfied with in my next attempt..."

"Do better next time, Kim Raebin! It might not work once. There's no problem, it's okay!"

However, Kim Raebin was neither annoyed nor sympathetic to Cha Eugene's words.

"I'm not sure if it'll be okay or not."

He just muttered quietly.

"But since I failed this time, I can say that the probability of it not going well has increased. So, in order for the probability to decrease, I need to prepare more... ..."

"... ..."

After a short silence passed...

"Raebin, why don't you take a break?"

"Th-that's right. We still have a lot of time left until the concert... You need to conserve your stamina... !"

Words poured out in an instant.

They must have thought that something would happen if he was sent to the studio as it was.

'I think so too.'

I didn't know if he'd be angry or resentful, but it was like an obsession. Keun Sejin sat down next to him and patted him on the shoulder.

"Don't monkeys sometimes fall from trees? Let's take a break while thinking about our stage~ They say rest is important too?"

(TN: "Even monkeys fall from trees" Is a Korean proverb that describes how just like a monkey who spends its whole life climbing trees can fall off trees once in a while, even someone who is skilled in their profession or very good at something can make mistakes as well)

This... I'd have to help.

I opened my mouth.

"You've been running without resting so far, so you should rest your head. You'll also be able to relax your muscles too, since you haven't rested at all."

"Go and take a rest."

In the end, Kim Raebin reluctantly nodded. I held back a sigh.

The timing was bad.

* * *

And days passed.

Kim Raebin did not go to the studio as promised, but his complexion was still not good. He still seemed to be reeling from his first failure.

Still, after spending a busy time filming promotional videos for the tour, I was relaxed again because of some stages that had not yet been proposed.

'It's quiet.'

Maybe I couldn't adapt properly to the changed schedule, but my body woke up early in the morning.

'Should I drink some water?'

I left the room quietly so as not to wake my roommate.

And I found something unexpected. Light leaking from outside the porch of the living room.

The light source was too close because it came from beyond the window. It looked like an electronic light......

'Invasion?'