'...They're crossing the line'

Not the fan, but the behind-the-scenes editing of the variety show. I quickly passed this response.

And next was the GED exam.

Maybe it was thanks to the people who uploaded the visual data, but surprisingly, the overall response was that everyone was warm.

What were they doing?

- Moondae, are you watching the responses here too?

I didn't know why they were fighting alone, but anyway, the traces of the exhausted cubs who failed to cause problems were clear.

'I won this time.'

... It seemed that Seon Ahyeon's advice really worked well at the right time.

I turned my eyes to the bed next to me. Just in time, our eyes met and it saved me the trouble of calling

"Is there anything you want to eat?"

"What?"

"For dinner.'

Seon Ahyeon seemed to think about what this meant for a moment, then raised his upper body with a '!!' expression written on his face.

"Ah, Moo-Moondae, do you want to have a late-night snack?"

"... ..."

It was a symptom of 'I don't have the ability to relate to my peers without being aware of the meaning of being hungry.'

I guess I'd have to feed him something in return tomorrow morning. I moderately calmed Seon Ahyeon, who answered all questions and resumed monitoring.

Let's see, there hasn't been a big topic for a while since then.

Since we were inactive, the main focus was on the fans' reactions to roommates and moving content.

But when it came to recent times, the atmosphere behind the scenes changed completely.

It started with an acknowledgment letter.

----------==

[I saw idols at the hospital.]

: I went to the emergency room because I had a stomachache, and on the way back, I saw several long-legged men getting out of a van in a parking lot.

From the proportions to the number of people, I thought they were kingly idols, so I looked closely and checked. Kim Raebin didn't wear a mask. ㅋㅋㅋ They were negligent. ㅋㅋ

But he had a bad complexion. Is there anyone in his family who is sick? It's the perfect angle.

(shaky picture)

----------==

Since it was posted in a community that believed that celebrity privacy was a public good, we didn't get any criticism and only received reactions.

I held back a sigh.

'... We were complacent.'

But at that time, it was impossible for anyone to consider such a thing.

"..."

After that article, I put 'Raebin' and 'hospital' in appropriate combinations in the search terms to check various results.

-Raebin was seen at the hospital?

- Just block the other stories. I don't think we'll know until Raebin says it himself.