He shakes his head, "Definitely, not for you."

I fight the urge of rolling my eye. But when his eyes stop on my wrist, I know what he's trying to indicate. I nibble on my lips, hard.

"You'll not read such depressing book." He utters in his grave voice, taking the book out from my hand, and slamming it in one of the drawers of the cupboard. My eyes cascades down in shame. Tears pricking my eyes like needle. His fingers slide to my wrist, massaging the skin where my pulsing vein seats.

"I'll not do such stupid thing." My voice dry. "I know, you are my strong girl." He speaks, bending down and kissing on my wrist. I don't know whether it's to make me feel good or was it genuine.

I blink my eyes to remove the tears. His touch always has a warmth which fights my every depressing cell. "You read that book?" I question him, to divert the tensed environment. He doesn't look like a type of man who would invest his time in unsung romance books. But I also found this book in his room.

"I did. When I's on a trip to Amsterdam, I found this book, in one of a stall. The prologue intrigued me, and I couldn't stop myself from buying it, when hardly anyone bought it." He undoes his wrist watch, keeping it on the vanity table.

"Many people don't prefer sad ending books." I reply vaguely. He unbuttons his shirt, and I watch how his finger ever so slowly pulled the button out of the grasp of his shirt, displaying a peak of his slight tan skin. I fought the urge to lick my dry lips.

"Sad endings are just realistic. One born in this world to die. One day any one of the lovers will leave this world. If this is not ending then what is it." I continue my eyes lost. Reyansh halts, his shirt still on his body. Why is he not removing it?

"Some can be exception."

My face twist in befuddled. "Who?"

"Us." He speaks. "How?"

"I'll decide the ending of our story. Remember I told you I will chase you to the end of the street, end of the world and till the end of our fate. Even to the death. I'll put stop to our story, until then no one can to it." He whispers so calmly, while coming towards me, bending down and locking his dark shade of brown with mine.

"What about our fate then?" Which never failed to depict its barbarous nature in my life. How it snatched my friends, my infatuated love, my innocence in the javelin day. Can I hold Reyansh's warm hand, trust on him and walk the rest of the life?

"I'm your fate and your are mine."

His eyes blazes with different emotion. He leans more and locks his lips with mine.

His body slowly hovers over mine, we both completely fallen in the daze of our kiss. His naked torse covered with the excuse of his shirt, presses lightly on my body. When he starts to press more on my chest heaving my lungs, he without any of my indication, lifts himself. He always gets to know everything of me without even my words.

We break the kiss, our hot breath faming over our face.

"I'll go and freshen up, then we together will go for dinner." I nod my head. he lifts himself from me, and my eyes falls on his back, watching the buffed shoulder and broad back of his going away.

Meanwhile, he freshens up, I comb through my disheveled hairs and correct my saree. My eyes turn towards Reyansh, who walks towards me wearing a full sleeved grey shirt and his sweatpants. My eyes furrow, seeing him. Winter is yet to announce themselves, yet he had covered himself as if the dessert of Gujrat is blessed with snow on its brown land. Moreover, even with the AC temperature fixed to a low he never fails to shame walk naked in front of me, with his boxers on.