grandparents

One weekend, Seungmin and I decided to visit my grandparents. It was a chance for Seungmin to meet the people who meant the world to me. As we arrived at their cozy home, my grandmother welcomed us with open arms, her eyes filled with warmth and wisdom.

We sat together in their cozy living room, sipping tea and sharing stories. My grandmother, a woman of grace and love, noticed the connection between Seungmin and me. She had a keen sense of understanding.

Y/N's grandmother, a kind and gentle woman, welcomed them with open arms. She could see the love in Y/N's eyes as she introduced Seungmin.

As they all sat together in the living room, Y/N's grandmother looked at Seungmin and said, "Seungmin, I want to tell you something important. Y/N has faced many challenges in her young life, especially losing her parents at a young age."

Seungmin nodded, listening attentively.

Y/N's grandmother continued, "She's been through a lot, and she's such a special girl. Please promise me that you'll always love her and never break her heart. She deserves all the happiness in the world."

Seungmin looked into Y/N's grandmother's eyes and replied with sincerity, "I promise, from the depths of my heart, I'll always cherish and protect Y/N. I won't ever let her down."

Y/N's grandmother smiled, her eyes filled with warmth and approval. She knew that Seungmin was a good-hearted person who would keep his promise.