fansite

In the world of Stray Kids, things were as exciting as ever. Rumors were swirling around, especially concerning Hyunjin. As I browsed through fansites, my heart sank at the negativity some people were spreading. But something else caught my attention, something alarming.

At a fan event, I spotted someone with intentions that didn't seem right. Their expression was off, and the way they were moving towards Hyunjin made me worry. My heart raced, and without thinking twice, I hurried over to Seungmin, who was sitting beside him.

"Seungmin," I whispered urgently, "I think that fan has bad intentions. Please warn Hyunjin to be careful."

Seungmin looked at me with surprise, concern clouding his eyes. "How do you know?"

I hesitated for a moment, wondering if I should explain about my ability. But the urgency of the situation took over. "I... can sometimes sense things. Please, just warn him."

Seungmin nodded, understanding the seriousness of the situation. He gently touched Hyunjin's arm and leaned in to talk to him. I watched as Hyunjin's expression turned serious, and he nodded in response to Seungmin's words.

Seungmin also approached one of the staff members and shared his concerns, asking them to look towards such situations.

Just in time, the staff caught the fan with the laser beam, preventing any harm to Hyunjin. The incident left all of us shaken, but relieved that the situation was handled swiftly

Days passed, and the incident seemed to fade from my mind. Seungmin never asked me about how I knew, and I was relieved. I wasn't sure how to explain my ability without making things complicated.